Ernesto Valverde - V1

gregorrin10

my God, can someone, who has the power, just ban BBZ already??? Talking like FC Barcelona competes in street fighting rather than football.

ab739

Honestly wouldn't mind Mourinho at this point. Maybe he could light a fire under some of these locker room divas.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
ironically if anyone is workhorse fc, it's Liverpool. they define workhorse football.

we were out horsed

Sorin

I have him on ignore. Did the guy just say that he'd rather have milner on the pitch than freaking Iniesta?

Sorry but this isn't funny anymore. I don't really have anything against BBZ. He is set in his ways but that shit he just said is next level retarded.

BBZ8800

You're deluded and stupid.

Why are you blaming Semedo? He came on at 3-0 and shut Mane down. He also saved the first leg when he came on.

You're really going full retard with this "but but team is shit" and "but but we would have lost even more if we attacked" propaganda aren't you?

I guarantee you if we attacked and lost 2-0 you would have said "but but if we defended we would have lost by less or not even lost". You will always peddle an opposite and hypothetical argument to justify your stance. That right there is your whole game in a nutshell

I am not even that sad.
This feels like a deja vu on late 90s or early 00s, or Atletico, Atletico, Juve, Roma.

Remember that our team won 1 CL in 106 years before Messi.
Season after season we were always losing in crazy ways from way inferior teams.

I mean, you guys have excuses now that we lost in the last 8 years in a comical ways because we had bad coaches Tito, Tata, Lucho and EV.
But I think that our team has always been mentally weak, complacent and fragile.

You people say that our current coaches are terrible.
Yet, when we had Cruijff, for whom all of you will agree that he was one of the greatest coaches in the world, look at this, and a Deja Vu to all current Barca's defeats:
Cruijff and Barca won a CL in 1992.
And then in 2993, we as European Champions played against Russian CSKA Moscow at a round of 16, knockout matches.
We played 1:1 in Moscow.
And in an away leg, we were leading 2:0 after 30 minutes.
But Barca was always Barca and we were always able to blew up every single lead, and we actually lost 2:3 at Camp Nou even though we were leading 2:0 and had 3:1 on aggregate.
So, if Tito, Tata, Lucho and EV are idiots, what about Cruijff then?
How can a coach of European champions blew up a 2:0 lead at home in the 2nd leg?

Or, in the next season, Barca reached CL finals against Milan.
We were huge favorites, way better team on a paper, fans were saying that chances were 99:1% for Barca to win.
Yet, we managed to lose 0:4 and we were eaten alive, as always. Compacent, scared, outplayed. And Cruijff surely didn't play defensively. But the score is always the same. Barca loses in all circumstances.

I am not defending EV anymore, but I am watching the same match over and over for the last 25-30 years.
Barca is always able to lose/get knocked out in the most crazy and unbelievable ways, regardless of who is our coach.
One thing which never change is: we are always favorites and usually playing the best football (except under EV), but in the end, we always lose.

Barca:Cska 2:3 in 1993, Cruijff:

Barca:Milan 0:4 in 1994, Cruijff:

How come that Cruijff also wasn't able to mentally prepare our players?

Last edited:

Total-Football

ironically if anyone is workhorse fc, it's Liverpool. they define workhorse football.

we were out horsed

thats the part BBZ gets wrong.. workoholism in football is running.. and things related to running. sprints, collective kms ran and stuff like that'. once you get those right you will bully your opponent. shakiri, mane ,salah and co are midgets.. but they will run to death to press you in your own half.
i cant wait for the distance covered tonight because it will explain half the problem.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Someone ban this clown BBZ.

Broken fucking record. Holy shit. If 4-0 catastrophic failure is not enough to convince people, IDK what is. Shambolic. This is maybe the worst day in the history of the entire club, and that wouldn't be an exaggeration.

Zidane82

Honestly wouldn't mind Mourinho at this point. Maybe he could light a fire under some of these locker room divas.

One He couldn’t do it at ManU and they’re a much younger group I’d suggest

Two - he plays similar football to the gimp we already have in charge

Three - he’s Jose .

Plus

Obiaseti

For me the only way for him to have redeemed himself was by winning since he's clearly not got anything to offer in terms of entertaining football. Now that he's demonstrated that he's incapable of getting a result even with a massive advantage going in, there's no way but out for him. It's time we returned to what made us good in the first place. We should play proactive football. Period. This bs clutching on to the lead football teaches fear. Hard decisions need to be made. If there are senior players in the way of that now's the time to draw the line. Other than Messi everyone in this team is replaceable.

Zidane82

Someone ban this clown BBZ.

Broken fucking record. Holy shit. If 4-0 catastrophic failure is not enough to convince people, IDK what is. Shambolic. This is maybe the worst day in the history of the entire club, and that wouldn't be an exaggeration.

It’s officially the heaviest defeat against an English club EVER

Home of Barca Fans