Ernesto Valverde - V1

BBZ8800

Agreed. Liverpool posses a lot of the so called nice players. Look at their team. Mostly choir type players, but Klopp has the personality of a lion and his team feeds off of it. Ernie on the other hand is a pussy.

Wait?
Milner, Henderson, Origi, Van Dijk, Shaqiri are on a level of choir boys like Iniesta, Busi, Roberto?

If you going into a fight against someone, would you rather have Milner or Busi/Iniesta on your side?

I know that some will now reply on this: oh, come on, we don't need thugs, football is about technique.
Well, imo, we need some level of bravery, aggression and thugs.
Our choice boys are eaten alive year after year in a high stake CL KO matches.

Liverpool kicked Pep's and Barca's choir boys in the same fashion in the last 2 years in a CL semis.
On the other hand, in low pressure league matches, Barca's and Pep's choir boys are winning league titles.

It seems that both Barca and Pep are missing something for a CL lately.
I thought that EV's defending alone will be enough.
Apparently, it is not enough.

You guys will put faith in more technique and nice passes to win CL matches.
I will put my faith in a fighting spirit in these high-stakes matches.

For la liga it is a different story: all in with technique (Barca's DNA) is a way to go there.

xXKonan

If he doesn't leave, Next season it will be the same crap.

De Jong coming is great but he and Arthur will be forced to fight for the only one spot in the Midfield because Valverde doesn't want to move on from the Busi-Rakitic pair.

xxxxxx

He honestly doesn't care. He knows he'll get another year and get paid millions whilst doing it.

He's beyond lucky he has Messi in his squad, because if Messi wasn't here, he'd have a very average squad who wouldn't finish top 3 in the league.... and wouldn't make it past the knockout stages.

Richard.H

If this happened to Real Madrid 2 years in a row, they would have sacked their manager the very next morning. It doesn't matter if he's won the league, he's blown a chance of winning a Champions League again.

Our board used to act with certain things..... but now they're accepting winning the La Liga is more than good enough nowadays. And the only reason we've won the league is because every other team hgas been shit. We've literally turned into a PSG at this point.

Even PSG fires their coaches faster than us

Sorin

Liverpool was dominant in the first leg too, they didn't take their chances then but now they did (some of them gift wrapped by the barça defence sadly)

Yeah, I know. My point was that it happened against lesser teams as well. What happened against Liverpool should not come at any surprise.

Flavius

Valverde: "The fourth goal ended the tie for us."

For this sentence should be fired immediately. That why Kloppo is 3 levels above him, he has balls......this guy chocked for the second time in a row and he come with this quote.....you had another 10 minutes to score and qualify.

Failverde at its best!!!!!

Ahhhhhh

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Wait?
Milner, Henderson, Origi, Van Dijk, Shaqiri are on a level of choir boys like Iniesta, Busi, Roberto?

If you going into a fight against someone, would you rather have Milner or Busi/Iniesta on your side?

I know that some will now reply on this: oh, come on, we don't need thugs, football is about technique.

Liverpool kicked Pep's and Barca's choir boys in the same fashion in the last 2 years in a CL semis.
On the other hand, in low pressure league matches, Barca's and Pep's choir boys are winning league titles.

For la liga it is a different story: all in with technique (Barca's DNA) is a way to go there.

Holy fucking shit , what the actual fuck am I even reading here ? Did you evolve into an ultimate troll or are you actually retarded ? I honestly can't tell.

Liverpool was dominant in the first leg too, they didn't take their chances then but now they did (some of them gift wrapped by the barça defence sadly)

If we had encountered teams tougher than olympique and United, I have no doubt in my mind we would have been out sooner anyways.
We just don't have the players to compete in modern football

We need to start building a younger team
As seen in the last 3 years, experience means cra.p if you don't have good players to do well
Time to bring in young players

Cule4life

The Culest
Call me deluded or stupid, I don't mind.

You're deluded and stupid.

Why are you blaming Semedo? He came on at 3-0 and shut Mane down. He also saved the first leg when he came on.

You're really going full retard with this "but but team is shit" and "but but we would have lost even more if we attacked" propaganda aren't you?

I guarantee you if we attacked and lost 2-0 you would have said "but but if we defended we would have lost by less or not even lost". You will always peddle an opposite and hypothetical argument to justify your stance. That right there is your whole game in a nutshell

ebc_99

How can the players trust him now, surely some of them will want him to leave. It will be interesting to hear what the fallout will be over the next few days, from the media and fans in Barcelona.

Mitchell1978

If we had encountered teams tougher than olympique and United, I have no doubt in my mind we would have been out sooner anyways.
We just don't have the players to compete in modern football

We need to start building a younger team
As seen in the last 3 years, experience means cra.p if you don't have good players to do well
Time to bring in young players

the entire core of the team apart from Ter Stegen is over 30, you need experience but also younger players with larger roles/contributions

tacticvarium

Wait?

Why are you still here you fucktard:lol::facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans