Ernesto Valverde - V1

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Valverde stays, which means another season of Raki and Suarez doing whatever the fuck they want and playing every game. Which again means no chance at the CL trophy next season either. Can't wait for Griezmann to arrive too so Dembele can rot on the bench. Future is bright!

George_Costanza

Barto is the problem now not Valverde.

Valverde is a mercenary and has no shame whatsoever, but we have to blame the individual(s) that brought him and keep supporting him.

If Valverde stays, I won't invest my time watching his anti-football brand, nor watching him play a major role in our youngsters' downfall. I won't post here much and I would assume many good posters will leave too.

serghei

Valverde stays, which means another season of Raki and Suarez doing whatever the fuck they want and playing every game. Which again means no chance at the CL trophy next season either. Can't wait for Griezmann to arrive too so Dembele can rot on the bench. Future is bright!

:lol:

Watch clueless and coward Valverde rotate between Arthur/De Jong/Vidal, and play Busi and Rakitic together 80% of the time.

fergus90

Valverde isn't the right man but i don't trust Bartomeu whatsoever, the guy has no idea what he's doing. I guarantee you we'd be getting Rabiot instead of De Jong had it not been fans plastering sign De Jong on social media for months on end.

The board has done it's very best to discredit the Cruyff/Guardiola model whilst trying to convince them that Barca lead the way by coloring football and all that shite.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
LMAO, I fucking knew it. Which board needs "evaluation" after 2 massive bottle jobs and pure embarrassments in the CL. Enjoy Valverdeball next year aswell. :lol: :lol:

George_Costanza

Good to hear that EV will stay for one more season. It's the players fault that we lost 4-0 to Liverpool not his. And we were unlucky too. The tactics for the first half were spot on. If they hit their chances, we would have gone through and things would be different.

Griezy will fit in EV's tactics perfectly. He is a great player for fast transition and counter attacking play which is how EV likes to play in the big matches. Griezy is fast, agile and great finisher. The things in which Suarez is in decline. I think he will be starter and Suarez will come off the bench in the next seasons.

Today the news announced that a cult leader named Ernesto Valverde who told devotees he was God and went missing on Tuesday, May 7th is still alive. His devotees still believe he was God and they're preparing for his Second Coming.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

serghei

This time I'm not making the same mistake. If we win in quarters or semis 3-0 or 4-1 in CL, I'm putting serious money on the other team to go through.

ryuken

This man gotta be the most shameless man in the planet, he is saying he will stay and have 100% support from the president. This is turning out to be the grimmest future for us. Cant wait till Fartomeu is gone with this muthafuka

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Valverde: "The fans tomorrow? They are free to express themselves how they would like to do. But whenever there is a bump we are all affected, it has been a good season, blurred by this 4-0 loss."

LMFAO

Sterlingfan2000

This man gotta be the most shameless man in the planet, he is saying he will stay and have 100% support from the president. This is turning out to be the grimmest future for us. Cant wait till Fartomeu is gone with this muthafuka

He also has 100% support from Suarez rakitic Busquets Alba and Pique

FCBfan22

Oh FOR FUCKS SAKE.

No balls, no in game managment, no balls, no attacking football and no CL success in CL for another year hurrah.

Home of Barca Fans