Ernesto Valverde - V1

Messigician

Valverde: "Continue next season? I am fine and I have the strength to keep going. We have to get over these things and think about the future. I spoke with Bartomeu after the defeat against Liverpool. I feel like I am backed."

Raketa10

Valverde: "Continue next season? I am fine and I have the strength to keep going. We have to get over these things and think about the future. I spoke with Bartomeu after the defeat against Liverpool. I feel like I am backed."

Farto has destroyed Barca plain and simple...

serghei

We need some good lubrication for next year in CL. We have experience in these sort of things already, but it's still gonna hurt.

xXKonan

Don't worry guys! we will sign De Ligt, Griezmann and an LB! and things will be a-ok!

Can't wait to get to the QF's only for us to field the same Midfield duo of Rakitic-Busi with Suarez and Messi up front while our good options are on the bench again.

Raketa10

As long as this board and Retardo are here we won't win CL. The worst of all is that he will ruin our young players. At the moment I am not even sure why would De Ligt come here not to mention I am afraid for De Jong.

soul24rage

We have to lose the Copa final, there's no other way (I fking can't believe I'm saying this). Actually, I hope Valencia does a remontada with us leading 3-0 in the 1st half and Valencia winning 4-3 at the end.

Devils

Losing the copa final might actually be more valuable to the club than the trophy.

Unbelievable times we live in.

Raketa10

This is the firs time I will root against Barca. :(

On the upside, we will finally get rid of a lot of fake-fans, when Valverde stays.

Fake fans are the only one that will stay if he stays. Only a NON-Barca fan can appreciate this type of football.

serghei

Losing the copa final might actually be more valuable to the club than the trophy.

Unbelievable times we live in.

Yea. As if two back to back humiliations in CL aren't enough for this dumb board to understand this manager is Bilbao level and always will be.

TrueCule

Good to hear that EV will stay for one more season. It's the players fault that we lost 4-0 to Liverpool not his. And we were unlucky too. The tactics for the first half were spot on. If they hit their chances, we would have gone through and things would be different.

Griezy will fit in EV's tactics perfectly. He is a great player for fast transition and counter attacking play which is how EV likes to play in the big matches. Griezy is fast, agile and great finisher. The things in which Suarez is in decline. I think he will be starter and Suarez will come off the bench in the next seasons.

xXKonan

Good to hear that EV will stay for one more season. It's the players fault that we lost 4-0 to Liverpool not his. And we were unlucky too. The tactics for the first half were spot on. If they hit their chances, we would have gone through and things would be different.

Griezy will fit in EV's tactics perfectly. He is a great player for fast transition and counter attacking play which is how EV likes to play in the big matches. Griezy is fast, agile and great finisher. The things in which Suarez is in decline. I think he will be starter and Suarez will come off the bench in the next seasons.
Wat8.jpg

Home of Barca Fans