Ernesto Valverde - V1

Raketa10

Alba you FUCKING cunt! He gave you life? FUCK OFF! You are together with Valverde the main reason we lost to Lpool! What a bunch of pathetic people. This is not Barca this is one huge bunch of people with no shame.

Barcilliant

We are done as a European force in cl football for the next 3-5years. I guarantee Messi won't win another Cl. Domestically also we won't be as dominant with these senior players aging.
Don't be surprised if we don't make it out of the group stages in cl next season.

Cule4life

The Culest
Guys didn't watch the game. Was it another Valgreen masterclass with the Gala XI, opponents missing glorious chances and us scoring through luck/Messi brilliance?

Alba: "Valverde? We are delighted with him, I hope he continues with us, he has given me life since he arrived."

We are not winning another CL until Messi and friends are out the door are we? Well it's time to find another hobby i guess.

FCBfan22

Well, with all this info, if I was getting 24 million Euros per year doing jack shit, I would also be clinging to that job and come out with: "It is what it is... (money is raining tho)" interviews after embarrasments.

Cmon you Pinocchio. You have your cash, now have some decency and step down.

Richard.H

We are done as a European force in cl football for the next 3-5years. I guarantee Messi won't win another Cl. Domestically also we won't be as dominant with these senior players aging.
Don't be surprised if we don't make it out of the group stages in cl next season.

We will make it out of group even with EV but I highly doubt we’ll make semifinals. I actually don’t think we’ll make semis even in 3 years. EPL clubs are getting much stronger, Bayern and RM are rebuilding, AM will remain AM, and Juve will try to surround CR with better mids/wingers

Last edited:

Barcilliant

At least Mourinho would shake things up. That's what he did at Real Madrid. They hadn't got out of round of 16 for years and he took them to three cl sf.

Yes, it's a short term solution but it is something. In a perfect world the board would hire a competent manager who could phase out the seniors and integrate the younger players. Also some senior players would leave voluntarily.
Our seniors are a bunch of overrated, self entitled divas. I'm really disappointed with their attitudea.

"More than a club" Bullshit. We are just like any other club.

Havesaks

Well, with all this info, if I was getting 24 million Euros per year doing jack shit, I would also be clinging to that job and come out with: "It is what it is... (money is raining tho)" interviews after embarrasments.

Then it doesnt make sense that board pushed for a n extension while valverde wanted to wait till he had achieved something.

Havesaks

Guys didn't watch the game. Was it another Valgreen masterclass with the Gala XI, opponents missing glorious chances and us scoring through luck/Messi brilliance?

We are not winning another CL until Messi and friends are out the door are we? Well it's time to find another hobby i guess.

So bc we dont win chl you want to find a new hobby?
Good fan...

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
EV is a nauseating weasel of a human. "I assure you I never considered resigning", comparing the fans to kids throwing a tantrum after he handed us the biggest L in all of club football history. Talking about fucking Getafe and the mickey mouse CDR final as "important games". Flexing how he has the backing of Barto and then glorifying himself and his "strength to continue forward". Literally could not imagine anyone being so shameless and disgusting.

Imagine if Scolari had the nerve to say that type of crap and not resign from the Brazil NT after losing 7-0 in the WC on home soil. That is practically what EV has done here. Something needs to happen to this guy to force him to resign before the summer ends, and I really don't care what.

Someone needs to rename this thread.

He's not a retard, he's a Rat Fuck.

Barcilliant

People keep talking about Xavi but to me Mascherano is the one I'd like to see as future manager.

Xavi is a possession zealot. Too in love with the idea of possession for the sake of it. Mascherano was always the go to guy for Pep and Lucho.

Where is this "24 million euros" number coming from?
I can't find any info on it
What I found is an article that claimed Valverde makes between 8 and 10 million euros...

xXKonan

For all the investments we are making and going to make in the future with younger players, I would hope we get a manager who knows how to develop them.

I'm not talking about just playing them. You need to actually coach the shit out of them to improve. Playing them only and not doing much in coaching them like what's happening now with Valverde is not going get us anywhere.

Home of Barca Fans