Ernesto Valverde - V1

jairzinho

EV is a nauseating weasel of a human. "I assure you I never considered resigning", comparing the fans to kids throwing a tantrum after he handed us the biggest L in all of club football history. Talking about fucking Getafe and the mickey mouse CDR final as "important games". Flexing how he has the backing of Barto and then glorifying himself and his "strength to continue forward". Literally could not imagine anyone being so shameless and disgusting.

Imagine if Scolari had the nerve to say that type of crap and not resign from the Brazil NT after losing 7-0 in the WC on home soil. That is practically what EV has done here. Something needs to happen to this guy to force him to resign before the summer ends, and I really don't care what.

Someone needs to rename this thread.

He's not a retard, he's a Rat Fuck.

Any top coach would be embarrassed with a loss like that.

With Ernie, it's business as usual, another day at the office.

Barcilliant

Any top coach would be embarrassed with a loss like that.

With Ernie, it's business as usual, another day at the office.

This guy has no pride, no shame or honor. It's astounding how incompetent weasels like him manage to occupy top positions in every field of life nowadays.

abbbs97

Valmeirda is really a fucking joke. Everytime I think about him, I get so angry. Please, EV, leave for the sake of Barca and its fans.

KingLeo10

It's amazing how shameless he is. Truly a manager worthy to lead a shameless bunch of Suarez, Rakitic, Busquets, and Alba.

FC433

I am not negative and I do not really like it, but I do believe that he is going to stay. 80% maybe even 90%, unfortunately.

tacticvarium

Nah. Having Messi or not doesn't make a meaningful difference at this point.
Barça will remain to be competitive in domestic football with or without Messi but in the CL, things will get worse if the club's management continues to be a joke like this.

FCB1987

Banned
Our lineup next season

Ter Stegen

Roberto
Pique
(80% Lenglet, 20% De Ligt)
Alba

(50% Vidal, 30% Arthur, 20% Frenkie)
Busquets
Rakitic

Messi
Suarez
(80% Griezmann, 20% Dembele)

kilian

What a bunch of pathetic, spineless cocksuckers.
Of course they support him, when they are made in the same mould as him.
Just as I thought it would be. No reaction from the fans so everyone carries on with their business and we get to witness further deterioration of Barca image.

Home of Barca Fans