Ernesto Valverde - V1

fergus90

He won't resign and he won't be sacked simple as that. Bartomeu has no idea what way to turn with it all. I think the only hope is a change of direction at board level in a couple years.

Zidane82

The fans had their best chance to get Valverde out today !

They could have chanted for his head all through the game or waived white hankies ..

xXKonan

Alba: "Valverde? We are delighted with him, I hope he continues with us, he has given me life since he arrived."

These cucks of senior players deserve this cuck of a manager. Fuck them
This is the same clown who publically called out Lucho for benching him during the 3-4-3 switch for that short time.

Again these guys like Alba don't give a shit about what's good for the team. It's all about "ME! ME! ME!" Only. It's amazing how pathetic these senior players have gotten with this club trying to treat it as a retirement home and how they are entitled to shit.

Even a blind man could have done what Valverde did with Alba. the only reason why Alba is praising him is that Valverde doesn't have the balls to confront or bench any of the seniors if they are underperforming.

Givenchy

I hate the guy but i'd honestly get Mourinho in for 1 season.. sure there will be drama and we won't win shit but we aren't winning another CL under this drone anyway. atleast then Mou will throw entitled cunts like Alba under the bus

FCBfan22

Mourinho would shit on those complacement divas. The only thing with Mou is that we would need to kick him out after 1 season, no matter the results, otherwise we would end up as United.

raedkuwait

Wow remember guys when lucho made messi and neyamar set on the away game i think against real sociadad cause they didnt train or something like that, we where all screaming at lucho, guess what i think lucho knew much better than us, those players are all pussies and divas.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The people wanting mourinho are not thinking long term. They are just in a emotional state and want to throw shit at the wall and see if it sticks. If Barca get a new manager, which I think they should but it looks like they won’t, it needs to be a manager who can bring along young players and establish a system.

Mourinho would hamper the development of de Jong, Dembele, Arthur and possibly De Ligt. He’d also play the same style you criticise valverde for. With the new profiles of players, and hopefully removing some of the seniors, Barca should look to play a more posession oriented game built around these young talents who can actually execute it.

Zidane82

Gross salary 24 million.

The guy is basically winning lottery each year.

I’m truly staggered.., it just makes our situation tragic..

He’s admitted that he’s escaped the sack this year and last but after drawing that salary why on Earth didn’t he do the right thing and resign .

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The people wanting mourinho are not thinking long term. They are just in a emotional state and want to throw shit at the wall and see if it sticks. If Barca get a new manager, which I think they should but it looks like they won’t, it needs to be a manager who can bring along young players and establish a system.

Mourinho would hamper the development of de Jong, Dembele, Arthur and possibly De Ligt. He’d also play the same style you criticise valverde for. With the new profiles of players, and hopefully removing some of the seniors, Barca should look to play a more posession oriented game built around these young talents who can actually execute it.

One thing you forgot to mention , Rakitic who I consider a cancer to this team along with Suarez just got praised a few months ago by Mourinho aswell. I agree Mourinho isn't the answer.

Home of Barca Fans