Ernesto Valverde - V1

MTL_Barca

[tw]1133482627623788546[/tw]

I'm dying of laughter LMAO.

OJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
J
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O

Damn that guy knows no shame...just like Ernie and Barto :lol:

fergus90

I wouldn't trust Bartomeu to employ the right manager after Valverde regardless. Just looking forward to the day he fucks off and Barca can really move on.

abbbs97

LOOOL 'TWIST' :lol: :lol:
No one will ever trust that 'OJO TwerkMaster' Romero ever again.

Guys, we just have to stick with this awful fucking board and president until 2021. As for me, I wont even be invested nor will I watch most of the Barca matches under Fuckverde and Bartoshit.

FCBfan22

323q1l.jpg

jairzinho

Valgreen lineup next season.

Mats-Bob-Pique-Lenglet-Alba-Raki-Busi-Vidal-Messi-Suarez-Coutinho

Frenkie, Deligt on the bench.

:valverde:

Richard.H

Very toxic front office and team we have. Any other club players would be absolutely revolting against both the coach and the president. Disgusting.

abbbs97

I wont feel bad for any of the 'senior' players at all when we go trophyless next season. Messi included.
They're the ones who want him to stay so you get what you deserve. Young players like Frenkie, Puig and others will get their chances for success when we have a proper president, board and manager later.
As for the others, they can go fuck themselves and enjoy another humiliating season.

Givenchy

something about Valverde staying is suspect as fuck.. not to go conspiracy nut here but pretty much every Barca fan wants him gone, Valverdeout is being spammed everywhere. i've never seen a board totally turn their back on fans like this

Last edited:

omidferoz

valverde has no shame. He wanna stay at a club that despise him. Everyone should go at the Fc Barcelona page on facebook and Twitter and denounce this piece of shit and Barto. The fuck is going on. This team is full og spineless morons. We need to make our voices heard. Cant stand another season with this fucking useless crap of a manager where messi saves his ugly ass while squating.

Lets a make a fucking moment. He cant fucking stay!!!!

abbbs97

all the wrong doings this board are responsible for is finally coming back to haunt us now.. all that money wasted on Coutinho - who wants him? NOBODY. the shady deals.. the bridges burned. all those payments to papa Neymar, where is he now? those new contracts for aging seniors who are fast declining leaving us as a retirement home

we need to sell players this summer in order to buy but nobody is interested. the wheels are gonna totally fall off the wagon next season and EV staying is the cherry on top

Honestly? The board especially Bartoshit deserve all of this. We're the ones being the most hurt but we just have to not take any of the next 2 seasons under Bartoshit seriously anymore. Thats what I'm going to do.
I love Barca and will forever support them but its so difficult to do so under this sham of a president and board. We just need to wait until they're all gone and start fresh in 2021. With Victor Font hopefully being elected and all of Rosell and Barto's minions being gone, we're at least going to get rid of these pure cancer individuals.

jairzinho

Valgreen won't be selling any of his favourites, Rakitic etc. Forget about that.

The good thing is that at least Frenkie and Deligt will be here long after Valgreen leaves.

The bad thing is we won't be winning CL anytime soon.

Givenchy

Honestly? The board especially Bartoshit deserve all of this. We're the ones being the most hurt but we just have to not take any of the next 2 seasons under Bartoshit seriously anymore. Thats what I'm going to do.
I love Barca and will forever support them but its so difficult to do so under this sham of a president and board. We just need to wait until they're all gone and start fresh in 2021. With Victor Font hopefully being elected and all of Rosell and Barto's minions being gone, we're at least going to get rid of these pure cancer individuals.

I'll probably follow the closest team locally to me next season (Southampton) and take 1 year off watching Barca. i cant even get angry anymore, the club is a laughing stock, 1 big meme at this stage. even Roma are taking the piss out of us on their twitter. i'm really disappointed in Messi and Pique, i thought they would understand the current situation and atleast make some kind of stand but i guess they are happy to spend the rest of their career bottling

Home of Barca Fans