Ernesto Valverde - V1

Don Andrésº8

Barça is dead, in december this guy is sacked like a bunch of potatoes without the respect of no one, good thing that mtfucker bartomeu is going after this farmer coach

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Romero has turned into a joke for a while, but RAC1 was supposed to be a reliable source. What are the decent sources left for Barca news?

Barcilliant

It will be a train crash next season. You thought this season was bad? 😂

I won't be surprised if we exit Cl in group stage and are in 5th or 6th place in La Liga. Mentally these players are shot. The coach is shit ditto the board.

Prodi

The decision of the continuation of Valverde was clear at the moment in which Messi spoke and supported him.
This team is like Argentina since a couple of years ago.

raedkuwait

I won't be surprised if we exit Cl in group stage and are in 5th or 6th place in La Liga. Mentally these players are shot. The coach is shit ditto the board.
hopefully this would happen early in the season
where would lose 3 or 4 games and they sack
this cockroach early, actually i will b
happy if we lose lots of ganes, cause the
players where backing him up, i wont care
that much any more.

Givenchy

hopefully this would happen early in the season
where would lose 3 or 4 games and they sack
this cockroach early, actually i will b
happy if we lose lots of ganes, cause the
players where backing him up, i wont care
that much any more.

we won't sack him midseason even after a run of shit results.. mes que un club or something like that.

what a sham this club has turned into. Barto better have a big signing ready

Barcilliant

This board has zero respect for international fans. Well when the money dries up and sponsors desert the club we'll see what happens. Don't be surprised if in 25 years clubs like Newcastle and Spurs are bigger than us.

M

Medz

Bunch of fucking incompetent idiots. Thr players, Valverde and the board. Cant believe Im gonna have to watch this same team next season

abbbs97

If we had Puyol or Xavi, Fuckverde would've left after Roma. But instead we have soft captains like Messi and Sergi fucking Roberto who dont like to speak up and instead want to stay as comfortable as ever.
They all deserve this shit.

wisconsincule

So now that he’s staying and if we buy Griezmann it’s going to be Griezmann-Suarez-Messi up top. In fifa that might be good but I’m very worried for next season.

jairzinho

Next season will be another humiliating CL exit under this clown.

If two consecutive years of embarrassments can't convince the board that he is clueless then God help us.

We will probably do ok in the league with Messi magic but next season will be harder than in previous years.

ryuken

He is staying not only becuz of Bartomeu but also becuz of our spineless captain. Messi has lots of quality but leadership aint one of them. Im fuming right now.

Home of Barca Fans