Ernesto Valverde - V1

abbbs97

I'll probably follow the closest team locally to me next season (Southampton) and take 1 year off watching Barca. i cant even get angry anymore, the club is a laughing stock, 1 big meme at this stage. even Roma are taking the piss out of us on their twitter. i'm really dissapointed in Messi and Pique, i thought they would understand the current situation and atleast make some kind of stand but i guess they are happy to spend the rest of their career bottling

Same. I wont be invested at all. I cant go through yet another heartbreak again. I cant. I'm not even going to follow any Barca news cause I know I'll get sucked back into it.
I'm disappointed in both of them as well. They honestly deserve everything that will come. I cant feel sorry for them when they dont even have the fucking guts to stand up for themselves. Why should we waste our time feeling sad because 'Messi's last years will be wasted' when he's the one who wants this to happen? It only takes him to go to Barto and tells him that EV needs to go and it'll happen. But instead he does the opposite. So I cant feel bad for him and the others anymore.

Sterlingfan2000

Valgreen won't be selling any of his favourites, Rakitic etc. Forget about that.

The good thing is that at least Frenkie and Deligt will be here long after Valgreen leaves.

The bad thing is we won't be winning CL anytime soon.

If we sign de de ligt we can't buy neymar back

Source romero

Devils

I've never been so certain of a trophyless season than next one, dawg.

Lmao no way I'm watching this shit. lollllll.

omidferoz

Just looked at Fc barcelona Twitter page and holy crap that place is melting. How can BArto not listen to the fans. I dont believe it, Barto cant risk his position by not firing EV. EV cant give more for Barca. He is fucking bad... It not like he is some kind of Guardiola prototype that just had a bad season, he is a freaking moron that is living of messi. fucking fire him already.

abbbs97

Lol I bet this forum will be a ghost town most of next season. No one will want to watch this shit.
Except maybe the Shitverde apologists still hanging around....

Givenchy

Lol I bet this forum will be a ghost town most of next season. No one will want to watch this shit.
Except maybe the Shitverde apologists still hanging around....

even Ernie shills have deserted him.. the only people in his corner now are the seniors, Barto and his boyfriend, Rakitic

FCBfan22

Cat Radio just debunked the Romero Neymar-Dembele+cash swap story...

Se Queda, guys... Se Queda. Get your meme game on.

Sterlingfan2000

Just looked at Fc barcelona Twitter page and holy crap that place is melting. How can BArto not listen to the fans. I dont believe it, Barto cant risk his position by not firing EV. EV cant give more for Barca. He is fucking bad... It not like he is some kind of Guardiola prototype that just had a bad season, he is a freaking moron that is living of messi. fucking fire him already.

Barto is powerless. Messi wants Valverde , firing him would make Messi angry and the players which will be Bartos downfall 2021

abbbs97

guys I'm telling you. Lolverde has something on Bartoshit. He's the ONLY one in the board that wants him to stay. Even Pep fucking Segura wants him out.
I'm being serious on this. Fuckverde has something serious on him. Thats the only way and I refuse to believe anything else.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
guys I'm telling you. Lolverde has something on Bartoshit. He's the ONLY one in the board that wants him to stay. Even Pep fucking Segura wants him out.
I'm being serious on this. Fuckverde has something serious on him. Thats the only way and I refuse to believe anything else.

He is just a coward that is afraid to fire him and its not helping when you got these fucking diva's of players backing the manager because they are comfortable.

fml

MMD_1076150_9411738ef2a24c2f9985454865be3e11_futbol_valverde_se_queda.jpg

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Just more proof(not that it was needed) that this board and club don’t care about the fanbase outside of Spain. Whole world literally screaming for Valverde to be sacked, but barely anyone making noise in the city itself so Barto doesn’t give a fuck. Socios mosly stupid old farts with blind faith in this manager and board.

jairzinho

Barto is powerless. Messi wants Valverde , firing him would make Messi angry and the players which will be Bartos downfall 2021

A new coach will most likely mean changes.

That's not what Messi and those other seniors want.

Perez would have fired Valgreen right after the Copa game.

Edit: And don't expect anything new from Valgreen next season. It will be another snooze fest. With the seniors and Barto backing him, he won't be under any pressure to play any differently all of a sudden. Different season same shit, same lineups almost every single game, late predictable subs and another embarrassing exit in the CL.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans