Ernesto Valverde - V1

Porque

Valverde is not positive enough in the high pressure moments and this is not going to change next season. I really fear for next season if the clique stay intact which looks to be the case. It is impossible to change this trait as it is his personality and he will always fall back on this instincts.

Because they will put it down to one blip in Anfield as we had a few key players missing like Dembele (ignoring that Liverpool missed way more of their first team squad) and the Valencia loss being a hangover of Anfield and missing even more key players like Suarez.

Big Mistake. I suspect if they did have meetings with managerial candidates (Bob, Koeman) that they wanted to sell a few of the clique while Valverde prefers status quo and less impactful changes such as a Willian profile for his beloved 442, a Suarez backup not to upset MesSuarez and a CB that would not take minutes off of Pique but Umtiti and Lenglet while giving more reliable RCB depth than Murillo or Todibo.

jairzinho

He is staying not only becuz of Bartomeu but also becuz of our spineless captain. Messi has lots of quality but leadership aint one of them. Im fuming right now.

Messi is the Goat but also a Cuck. Great player but not vocal like a Ramos or Puyol.

He and Suarez are very close off the field and both their wives are in business together.

At this stage of his career i think he's more content on enjoying life in Barcelona with his buddies and their families.

Rakitic is on a fat contract and his family is pretty settled also.

If a new coach comes in that would probably break up the group and these guys probably don't want that.

Last edited:

gregorrin10

Something tells me will stay due to the lack of a viable alternative.

Setien, Koeman, Allegri, hell even Wenger or Henry say hi! Wenger is still free and would actually be my first choice, he would be perfect to ride out the next 2 years and make it watchable by making us play some of that beautiful football, and to develop youngsters to really help them reach their potential and be fully ready to jump in when the new Board and hopefully with it Xavi comes back in 2021. As for Wenger, I think he's waiting for the right (big) club, that's why he didn't sign with anyone yet for this long, I fully expected him to be picked by now. And who better to give him a challenge than to be able to coach by his words too the GOAT in Messi for a few years, while having La Masia at his disposal, since he loves our home grown players so much from his Arsenal days. Not to mention he would command instant respect from the team, given his credentials and legendary manager status, which cannot be said for the likes of Setien, Martinez, Henry, even Allegri and Koeman (he would probably get the most respect, being a Barca legend, but I'm just not sure in his brand of football anyway).

This team needs an authoritative figure to lead them more than anything else right now. And bring some fresh ideas and willingness to take out the oldies and give the youth a chance, and that is basically the definition of Wenger!

Anyway, along with EV if Segura left too I would actually celebrate that even harder, that fucker is the definition of anti-Barca. And hopefully take that shit about refusing to re-sign home players who left the club, to be demolished along with it!

ebc_99

Messi is the Goat but also a Cuck. Great player but not vocal like a Ramos or Puyol.

He and Suarez are very close off the field and both their wives are in business together.

At this stage of his career i think he's more content on enjoying life in Barcelona with his buddies and their families.

Rakitic is on a fat contract and his family is pretty settled also.

If a new coach comes in that would probably break up the group and these guys probably don't want that.

Messi is not a cuck you prick, and what has being vocal got to do with being a cuck? Puyol was part of a team in a much worse position than this and didn't say a god damn thing. And Ramos wanted Lopetegi to stay at Real and look how that went.

We don't even know if Messi wants him to stay or not, or has any say in the matter at all. All you guys are going on is shit in the media, nobody here has any idea what is going on behind the scenes and Messi is the last person who should be insulted by twats on barcaforum.

Last edited:

jairzinho

Messi is not a cuck you prick, and Puyol was part of a team in a much worse position than this and didn't say a god damn thing. And Ramos wanted Lopetegi to stay at Real and look how that went.

He's a cuck. Deal with it. He's a great player but a softie aswell. I've seen him lose his cool at times but generally he doesn't have the temperament of a Puyol or a Mascherano.

Or the nastiness of a Ramos.

And by the way, Yes Messi wants him to stay.

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/news/1225788/leo-messi-i-would-like-valverde-to-continue

Last edited:

xXKonan

Valverde could have walked out of here with some sort of dignity left with the League title and I assume a pretty hefty paycheck as well.

Instead, he decides that it will be a brilliant idea to "Honor" the last year of his contract and thinks he can still win the treble while playing his favorites. But instead he will face a revamped Real Madrid and he won't be so fortunate in any case that we got away within the last couple of seasons.

ebc_99

He's a cuck. Deal with it. He's a great player but a softie aswell. I've seen him lose his cool at times but he doesn't have the temperament of a Puyol or a Mascherano.

Or the nastiness of a Ramos.

None of that makes him a cuck though does it. He doesn't have their temperament you are right, but that doesn't mean he deserves to be insulted, absolutely no reason to go after Messi. It is the board to blame first and foremost, and then Valverde and after him the player's who aren't pulling their weight, the least of which is Messi.

Maxim4

If the report is true it's another bad piece of reporting by RAC1 and Romero.

They were the ones that reported earlier first that Valverde was sacked.

do not trust Rac1, Romero, Md and Sport anymore.
Many people on this forum trust these newspapers too much.

abbbs97

Messi is not a cuck you prick, and what has being vocal got to do with being a cuck? Puyol was part of a team in a much worse position than this and didn't say a god damn thing. And Ramos wanted Lopetegi to stay at Real and look how that went.

We don't even know if Messi wants him to stay or not, or has any say in the matter at all. All you guys are going on is shit in the media, nobody here has any idea what is going on behind the scenes and Messi is the last person who should be insulted by twats on barcaforum.

Messi publicly said that he wants Valverde to stay. If he didnt want him to stay, he would have told Bartomeu and he would've been gone.

If we had Puyol or Xavi, they would've talked to Bartomeu after Roma last year and EV would've been gone.

jairzinho

None of that makes him a cuck though does it. He doesn't have their temperament you are right, but that doesn't mean he deserves to be insulted, absolutely no reason to go after Messi. It is the board to blame first and foremost, and then Valverde and after him the player's who aren't pulling their weight, the least of which is Messi.

Messi as captain isn’t blameless in this whole affair.

Everyone knows that the most logical thing for us to do is fire EV.

But yet he and Raki have been singing his praises before and after the Copa final.

Messi alone could have Valgreen fired but its like he’s afraid to speak up against the guy.

And there’s no one else in the dressing room with the balls to call this guy out, so he stays.

Fans like us will just have to accept it and move on.

Last edited:

Don Andrésº8

is messi fault and bartomeu for this circus, messi could had end this long time ago but he wants to play with his friends instead but you are coming here and saying he dont have blame on this???? false, he has all the blame in the world, he cant captain this team and the club simple as that, barca needed him now more than anytime ever but he choose what is the worst for the club, disappointment....

Zidane82

is messi fault and bartomeu for this circus, messi could had end this long time ago but he wants to play with his friends instead but you are coming here and saying he dont have blame on this???? false, he has all the blame in the world, he cant captain this team and the club simple as that, barca needed him now more than anytime ever but he choose what is the worst for the club, disappointment....

Well it’s Messi’s legacy that’s at risk ...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
WOT A TWIST

Lmao. Comedy club.

Not, it is not like we said we were going to fire him and then retracted it. Just some bullshit Catalan sports journalists making a fool out of everyone, including themselves. Has nothing to do with the club.

Maxim4

Barto never intended to fire him.
He had confirmed the other day that Valverde would stay for next season.
These rumors come from these frauds Romero, MD, Rac1 and Sport.

Home of Barca Fans