Ernesto Valverde

KingLeo10

Messi under LE in the 3 years before EV:

230 G+A in 3 seasons :lol:

Using your donkey logic, EV actually brought the GOAT down from ~80 G/A per season to ~70 G/A per season

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Messi under LE in the 3 years before EV:

230 G+A in 3 seasons :lol:

Using your donkey logic, EV actually brought the GOAT down from ~80 G/A per season to ~70 G/A per season

Ok but why Barca didnt win ll and reached semi final in cl with a better Messi + Neymar?? It shows even more that EV was the key

KingLeo10

Ok but why Barca didnt win ll and reached semi final in cl with a better Messi + Neymar?? It shows even more that EV was the key

Under EV: QF and SF. EV's competition domestically was Scolari and Lopetegui :lol:
Under LE: Treble, LL double, no big trophies. LE's competition domestically was 14-17 RM :lol:

:lol: You're actually a donkey lmao

JamDav1982

EV beat Zidane to a title.

Also in Messi last 5 seasons he only won league under EV and Messi loved him.

Messi level more or less stayed the same it was about who could get best set team around him to win.

Also some of Barcas best results v Real were in those EV years and without Messi I am sure.

Messi can only do so much.. see him with Argentina and how much a settled team/coach and system has done for him in latter years.

Have found EV Bilbao team one of best coached and best watches in La Liga last couple of seasons also.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

After Valverde finished his career as a coach here , some of ya'll keep telling he'll go to some top PL team or win titles with other teams and shit like that only for him to go to Bilbao and finish on the 8th spot in the league.

Have some shame.

JamDav1982

Should have done much better vs Rome, vs Liverpool and vs Levante away in 17/18

Will never forgive him for those games.

Levante.. where evryone was giving EV pelters for being obsessed with his ego and unbeaten season ahead of playing Mina etc.

Then he rotates and plays those players... and folk go ballistic the unbeaten season was lost.

Liverpool was a tight tie and players as much to blame there really.

soul24rage

Levante.. where evryone was giving EV pelters for being obsessed with his ego and unbeaten season ahead of playing Mina etc.

Then he rotates and plays those players... and folk go ballistic the unbeaten season was lost.

Liverpool was a tight tie and players as much to blame there really.
I had no problem with him starting Mina even though he was terrible in that match.

It's the decision of not even including Messi at least on the bench to rest him for a friendly in South Africa that irks me.

Messi983

I had no problem with him starting Mina even though he was terrible in that match.

It's the decision of not even including Messi at least on the bench to rest him for a friendly in South Africa that irks me.

We scored 4 goals without Messi. Would be enough to win or at least not lose 99 out of 100 games. Just wasn't to be that day.

soul24rage

We scored 4 goals without Messi. Would be enough to win or at least not lose 99 out of 100 games. Just wasn't to be that day.
Maybe. iirc we had like 20 minutes to play for after Barca scored the 4th goal and Messi could have created a few chances then to tie the game.

It is what it is.

JamDav1982

Folk forget where Barcelona were in summer 2017.

Neymar had just left and a lot of folk were saying Barca were fucked and couldnt win again for years.

EV then has league wrapped up before Barca have lost a game.. winning 3-0 away to Real etc.

Barca make it a double be beating Sevilla 5-0 in the Cup Final.

Yet what some folk chose to focus on is losing unbeaten run.....

Wild.

Honestly I would like to see EV at Barca at a time he was given the freedom to build a team and like watching his sides.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Did I say those were coaching RM in 17/18, ya goblin?

They were RM's managers in 18/19 though weren't they :lol: EV was the Barca manager in 18/19 wasn't he?

Insane mental gymnastics by the forum's favorite elderly donkey :lol:

:lol:

1) Making a mistake

2) Ego too big to admit it

3) Calling other people donkey

4) Getting a L :lol:

And don't forget the famous quote: 'Everybody would be better than EV now' , Setien: hi :ROFLMAO:

Home of Barca Fans