Ernesto Valverde

CatalinR10

We are flying bro

Valverde at least had the Goat in his team , Xavi has a fat and blind Lewa.

We'll kick Xavi out only to sign an even trashier coach without experience just cause he will also have some Barca history and you will come here again and say that people were wrong about Xavi.

Stay mad stay bad !

Stay salty cause you're not me !

Messigician

Guardiola: Valverde has done a very good job at Barcelona, I'm glad he's staying​

Luis Enrique: Valverde is Spain’s best coach

Pique: Pique told La Vanguardia: "It did not seem coherent to me to kick the coach out in the middle of the season leading and having won the two previous leagues."

BARCA GREAT INIESTA URGES CLUB TO RESPECT VALVERDE​

LIONEL MESSI PUBLICLY CALLS OUT BARCELONA OVER VALVERDE SACKING​

Lionel Messi has publicly criticised the club over the sacking of former coach Ernesto Valverde.
For the very first time in his career, the record-breaking Blaugrana forward has gone rogue and called out the club – and specifically sporting director Eric Abidal.

Messi on Valverde's dismissal: 'It's easier to sack the coach than change the players.'​

For the first time ever Leo Messi has called a press conference to defend under fire manager Valverde after the Anfield he says the game was not on Valverde but rather the players are entirely responsible.

Messi took to instagram to wish Valverde well

Writing on Instagram, the Argentine tipped Valverde for future success, calling him a 'magnificent person'.

'Thank you for everything,' he said in the social media post. 'I'm sure you'll do great wherever you go because besides being a great professional you are a magnificent person.

'Good luck and a big hug.'

Home of Barca Fans