EURO 2016 Qualifying

Alarcón

My browser was too slow to load the gif before so I saw it more clearly and I'm pretty sure Cristiano was the one who touched the ball last

F

Flavia

In slow motion it looks like the ball bounces on the Denmark player's head. But that angle is not the best to be sure.

Jenks

Apparently the guy controlling the drone in the Serbia game was the brother of Albanian FA president who they caught in the VIP box.

Qonny

Pretty sure it wasnt an own goal. Saw several replays on the tv and it looks like Ronaldo was the only one touching the ball.

Kerrybai

All 5 British Isles teams going well. Finally Northern Ireland may qualify! and fair play to them.

I think the republic have the slight upper hand over the Scots though and it won't be easy to push Poland out to 4th place.

Jenks

All 5 British Isles teams going well. Finally Northern Ireland may qualify! and fair play to them.

I think the republic have the slight upper hand over the Scots though and it won't be easy to push Poland out to 4th place.

Slightly off topic but how do Irish people feel about ROI being talked about as one of the "home nations", is that considered insulting or endearing over there?

Home of Barca Fans