EURO 2016 Qualifying

Morten

That day when Norways joke of a midfield(usually) dominates the middle against players like Modric and Rakitic. Also, Søderlund doing stepovers, what has the world come to :lol:

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Wasn't Bilic good for a while?

[MENTION=2034]Jesse1509[/MENTION] It's amazes me, as a neutral (but long-time admirer of the Oranje) that they can finish WC 2010 Runner-Up and WC 2014 3rd Place, yet they are in danger of going out of the Euro's that everyone thought would be impossible NOT to qualify for.

There was a distinct lack of creativity. Only really Depay looked threatening with those in-swinging crosses. Sneijder was just shooting from distance every time. The Turkish GK hardly had a save to make. Very poor!

They can still qualify though, but you'll need to win both your remaining games and hope that Turkey, at least draw one of theirs, right?

That's true, so there's still hope....a fool's hope, though, as Gandalf would say, because we've been playing enormously crappy for a while now.
Also, Turkey needs to lose, because we'd lose out on 'results against each other', should we finish level in points. So we need to finish above them in points to even qualify for the play-offs.....again, it's beyond ridiculous.

Last edited:

vinni

That day when Norways joke of a midfield(usually) dominates the middle against players like Modric and Rakitic. Also, Søderlund doing stepovers, what has the world come to :lol:

It have become a great place to be ! Can't believe we won it!! Everyone at work was just speechless lol :lol:

Catalan Fan

That's true, so there's still hope....a fool's hope, though, as Gandalf would say, because we've been playing enormously crappy for a while now.
Also, Turkey needs to lose, because we'd lose out on 'results against each other', should we finish level in points. So we need to finish above them in points to even qualify for the play-offs.....again, it's beyond ridiculous.

Two hard matches for Turkey, Czech Rep (A), Iceland (H).So Netherlands still have a chance of 3rd.

Trickykid

The Bulgarian player stomped on De Rossi's leg first. De Rossi's reaction was just a little excessive. I think a yellow for both players were more fair.

The stomp didn't look deliberate, though, whereas De Rossi's kick was an obvious act of aggression.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
JO INGE BERGET!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Deflection and it goes in goal

Is he actually a good player? He seems to be doing well now, for Malmö and Norway, but he looked really average for celtic, who aren't a good team themselves.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is he actually a good player? He seems to be doing well now, for Malmö and Norway, but he looked really average for celtic, who aren't a good team themselves.

He's kind of exploded since he went to Malmø and been impressive in most games since. Wouldn't say he was a great player before. He was decent. There were several players better than him even when he played here before he moved overseas. Like I rated his fellow partner in crime, Marcus Pedersen higher than him when they were together in Strømsgodset.

I think he's matured a lot. Before he'd be a bit soft and was dubbed as the Norwegian Torres(mostly because of his hair and that was when Nando was good).

I don't know how he did in Celtic though, but maybe you didn't really give him a chance to prove himself? As far as I can tell he barely played for you guys in his 6 months spell with you.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans