Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soul24rage

:troll:

GB7VXuIasAAeRk4

Maradona37

The state of Scotland. Main thing is Varga is okay, that was a sickening fucking collision.

But losing with the last kick of the ball, typical Scotland. What's the bets that Spain, Italy, Portugal and Turkey all win and two points would have been enough?

Maradona37

Hmmm with 2 points in R16 would be crazy 😳
Glad to hear Varga is conscious, that is brilliant news. Szobo was in tears apparently at one point so that got me very worried.

As for the third place thing - it could happen if those four teams win. It would be typical Scotland for that to happen. Denied a clear penalty too.

Oh well, I don't really like Scotland anyway - our media and fans are nearly as deluded as England's.

Morten

Did Ronaldo REALLY get 8.2 for that game yesterday? Fucking hell man the standards are sooo low for that guy :ROFLMAO:

Low standards are the norm for international football, last world cup was a penaldo party, and yet, we are supposed to act as if Mbappe had the best world cup final ever and what not, cause he buried some penalties.

Maradona37

Low standards are the norm for international football, last world cup was a penaldo party, and yet, we are supposed to act as if Mbappe had the best world cup final ever and what not, cause he buried some penalties.
Same happens in club football sometimes too tbh. Mbappe's main moment of quality in the final was the beautiful volley, other than that he wasn't great. Messi also gave the ball away for that goal but nobody ever mentions that. I slag off Ronaldo enough so gotta be fair when others make mistakes.

Morten

You understand me and I am Scottish, Don't worry, I won't start typing in local colloquialisms.

I understand what you write, just like i, as a norwegian, understand what a person from Denmark write.

If i were to make a comparison, you are the Denmark of UK, not a joke, i could watch SAF having press conferences, and i could barely recognize half of what he said

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Glad to hear Varga is conscious, that is brilliant news. Szobo was in tears apparently at one point so that got me very worried.

As for the third place thing - it could happen if those four teams win. It would be typical Scotland for that to happen. Denied a clear penalty too.

Oh well, I don't really like Scotland anyway - our media and fans are nearly as deluded as England's.

Just saw the highlights, bad for you guys but deserved win for Hungary 💯

Maradona37

Just saw the highlights, bad for you guys but deserved win for Hungary 💯
Both teams were pretty poor all night to be honest, but yeah Hungary just about deserved if one team was to win. They created more.

I also had 2-1 Hungary on Superbru, so that goes from 0 points for a wrong to 1.5 for a close.

Home of Barca Fans