Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maradona37

This Maradona dude replies so fast 🤣 the Mbappe of barcaforum
It's because I am on a computer and a very fast typer. I am infinitely worse on a phone and hate typing on those. Also, words seem to come to me very quickly - it's the same when I write essays - words tend to just flow, I don't know why.

And thanks on the predictor game. Some guys had 1-1 too and they'd have got a close. That was an unlucky one for you. I had 1-1 Slovenia-Serbia too, and Jovic equalised with the last kick. I also had 1-1 Georgia-Czech and Georgia missed a sitter to make it 2-1 at the end. So I have got 7.5 points from last minute stuff recently :ROFLMAO: . Very jammy.

Maradona37

I understand what you write, just like i, as a norwegian, understand what a person from Denmark write.

If i were to make a comparison, you are the Denmark of UK, not a joke, i could watch SAF having press conferences, and i could barely recognize half of what he said
Ah right, you mean oral communication. Yeah I think you would struggle to understand my accent to be honest. It's very strong and I use much more slang talking than when I write.

To be fair though on Ferguson, I think he has a little bit of a speech impediment. He jumbles his words sometimes and doesn't pronounce them correctly.

Porque

Btw Hungary have to be the biggest beneficeries of the expanded Euro format. From never appearing since 72, they now have 3 qualifications in a row and two knockout appearances.

Plus I got a bit of a soft spot for heritage clubs/nations like Uruguay and Hungary returning to perform.

We just need Accrington Stanley to return to the top of club football now. A team @Fati_Future_BallonDor used to watch in person as a wee boy.

Birdy

Germany fucked this up

They should have accepted 1-0 defeat to go to the lower bracket and face Spain or Portugal only in the final

Maradona37

Of course, there's been like 30 matches
Best matches left on paper of Round 3 are likely:

Croatia-Italy, Netherlands-Austria, Ukraine-Belgium. I think Georgia-Portugal would be a good game too if Portugal had anything to play for - Georgia will probably lose but they've been quite entertaining in this tournament for a small team.

Holland-Austria really could be a belter. I know that the Dutch made the France game unwatchable, but Austria have been a great watch and will likely press Netherlands high. In truth Austria will likely still qualify even if they lose, but the way Rangnick sets them up I expect them to go for the win and try to clinch first or second.

Home of Barca Fans