Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soul24rage

Great starting XI

GQ2wt58W8AEdNF-

Maradona37

Well, they screwed up the entire schedule for a world cup in a country that nobody cares about, and few complained.

I'm sure they could start Euros a few weeks later, if they really wanted.
Probably but we all know Qatar was about money lining FIFA's pockets. The Euros won't be anywhere near as lucrative for UEFA I would imagine.

Maradona37

what a stupid table but yeah looks like Italy/Croatia has a high chance to become Portugal's opponent in R16, then i cant hope for Crotia today...
Meant to say - if you think that is stupid, wait til the World Cup in two years - 12 groups, then a round of 32 with 16 games, and 8 qualifiers from 12 in third place. A tournament double the size and with far more head-scratching third place permutations than even this. You'll know what I mean in two years ha.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Meant to say - if you think that is stupid, wait til the World Cup in two years - 12 groups, then a round of 32 with 16 games, and 8 qualifiers from 12 in third place. A tournament double the size and with far more head-scratching third place permutations than even this. You'll know what I mean in two years ha.

they are destroying these wonderful tournaments

Maradona37

I am gonna go:

Albania 0-2 Spain (though I hope Albania do it). Joselu first scorer

Croatia 1-2 Italy. Barella first scorer. It's hard to predict though.

Home of Barca Fans