Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
This ref was also a video assistant ref in WC Final 2018 when France were given easy penalty against us.

Also there is a picture circulating with his gay husband that is Italian.

But anyways, we should have been better. Much better.

Maradona37

Predictions for tonight, then

France 2-0 Poland. Mbappe first scorer if he starts. If not, Griezmann.

Netherlands 1-1 Austria. Baumgartner first scorer.

Denmark 1-0 Serbia. Hojbjerg

England 2-1 Slovenia. Kane first scorer.

Loki

This ref was also a video assistant ref in WC Final 2018 when France were given easy penalty against us.

Also there is a picture circulating with his gay husband that is Italian.

But anyways, we should have been better. Much better.
This mf also fucked us over last season against Bayern in CL groupstage and didn't give a clear penalty on Dembele. We were better than Bayern and I'm pretty sure we would have won that game with a lead.

soul24rage

I don't remember the last time Griezmann is dropped in the French team.

The starting XI looks too reliant on counter attack imo.

Excited to see Barcola though.

Maradona37

I don't remember the last time Griezmann is dropped in the French team.

The starting XI looks too reliant on counter attack imo.

Excited to see Barcola though.
Exactly, it was definitely gonna happen when I picked him in fantasy lol.

On a serious note, he tends to play every game, and France aren't assured of first yet, so this is a surprise.

I also am with you on Barcola; he hasn't really had a chance for the NT yet and will be interesting to see if he can produce something tonight.

Morten

Mbappe playing; no Griezmann. Of course I picked Griezmann in the fantasy game as I didn't wanna gamble on Mbappe starting.

Baumgartner rested for Austria too.

Why are they risking Mbappe? They are already through, can always put him on if they are struggling, but they should be able to win this one and secure first without him.

Maradona37

Why are they risking Mbappe? They are already through, can always put him on if they are struggling, but they should be able to win this one and secure first without him.
Not sure, to be honest I agree with you. They should have enough for Poland (especially a demotivated Polish side) without him. I guess Deschamps doesn't wanna take any chances. He's gone for a defensive midfield so looks like he wants Mbappe magic in front of that.

Home of Barca Fans