Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loki

He did absolutely fuck all.
el-bicho-siuu.gif

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Portugal are 90% through Conceição and the rest are watching. Felix should do the same, drop deeper and start plays - but I've been watching him all game and my conclusion is he's probably retarded. Wtf is he even doing on the pitch?

Horatio

You're welcome
Portugal are through regardless. They have 6 points. Even if 3rd would go through
Portugal are 90% through Conceição and the rest are watching. Felix should do the same, drop deeper and start plays - but I've been watching him all game and my conclusion is he's probably retarded. Wtf is he even doing on the pitch?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I had 6 non-alcoholic beers, like the scene at the end of 'Wolf of Wallstreet' - "yeah but if you drink many you still get fucked up right?" :lol:

Loki

The ref in turkey-cze game is an absolute donkey. He destroyed the whole game with his dumb red. After it, it was an emotional shitshow. But very funny to observe :D

Livescore says 14 yellow cards and then some for the bench players. :lol:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Should have watched that one, because Portugal was atrocious - even worse than England and Denmark yesterday. But ok, Georgia did a heroic match and Kvara was impressive.

Home of Barca Fans