Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Felix woke up and actually wanted the ball, in the 90th minute - what a donkey! He's been hiding all match long and decided to show up in extra time.

Maradona37

Shite all around and feels like nobody from big teams wants to be there.
On the other hand, the smaller teams have been enthusiastic and the likes of Georgia, Romania, Slovakia and others have been a breath of fresh air. I enjoyed Czechia v Turkey, especially the second half.

Maradona37

The ref in turkey-cze game is an absolute donkey. He destroyed the whole game with his dumb red. After it, it was an emotional shitshow. But very funny to observe :D

Livescore says 14 yellow cards and then some for the bench players. :lol:
He is an absolute clown. I still enjoyed the game though. Both Turkey goals were lovely. Loved how Calhanoglu sliced across that finish when most would have tried to curl the ball in. It let him fade it away from the goalkeeper's reach.

malvolio

On the other hand, the smaller teams have been enthusiastic and the likes of Georgia, Romania, Slovakia and others have been a breath of fresh air. I enjoyed Czechia v Turkey, especially the second half.
To do what exactly? They're shite teams anyway, ain't winning anything and will just provide circus for the masses.

Would be more interesting if there was a Balkan Cup or Eastern Europe Cup or something.

Horatio

You're welcome
He is an absolute clown. I still enjoyed the game though. Both Turkey goals were lovely. Loved how Calhanoglu sliced across that finish when most would have tried to curl the ball in. It let him fade it away from the goalkeeper's reach.
Cheers. You know get to enjoy him for at least 10 more years in Tr national team

Gnidrologist

What fresh air do they bring apart from being shit? They fight for sticking foot in the door with other shit teams, while we already know almost all the teams that will get to the knockouts before the tournament began. Yeah, i get that people from these countries are having fun. Then rather make a big one round playoff with all the European nations instead. At least in such format you can expect some fun for everybody due to unpredictability. The group stages been complete snoozefest as per usual.

Home of Barca Fans