Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Read in the news that 6 (or more?) groups of refs are being replaced on Euros due to bad referring.

Among them Dutch fag.

Didn't see all matches but there must be something if even corrupt UEFA does this.

Hopefully we won't have the need to talk about refs in eliminatory stage.

Maradona37

I’m hoping Switzerland and Denmark win tonight. Switzerland could win, but unfortunately for DK, I think it’s game over. :lol:
I agree with you that Germany should win. However, Germany aren't infallible - if Denmark can frustrate them and keep a clean sheet they can score a goal on the counter. Hjulmand being suspended is a blow. They also need a big game from Hojlund which I am not sure he has in him (not a fan).

Also, meant to say when we were chatting before and you were offering kind words - I love the Arkham games too. Played Asylum and City over the years and they're brilliant fun, especially if you like the Batman lore or DC in general.

Last edited:

delancey

I agree with you that Germany should win. However, Germany aren't infallible - if Denmark can frustrate them and keep a clean sheet they can score a goal on the counter. Hjulmand being suspended is a blow. They also need a big game from Hojlund which I am not sure he has in him (not a fan).

Also, meant to say when we were chatting before and you were offering kind words - I love the Arkham games too. Played Asylum and City over the years and they're brilliant fun, especially if you like the Batman lore or DC in general.
True. In football anything can happen, but it would be a great upset should Denmark manage to beat Germany (in Germany). Of course being Scandinavian, I’d love to see Denmark win, but I have no expectations. Haha

Btw I think you’re confusing me with Horatio (?). 😁

Home of Barca Fans