Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maradona37

True. In football anything can happen, but it would be a great upset should Denmark manage to beat Germany (in Germany). Of course being Scandinavian, I’d love to see Denmark win, but I have no expectations. Haha

Btw I think you’re confusing me with Horatio (?). 😁
We will see what happens then mate. I would like to see a Spain-Germany QF, think it will be some game. Like you say if Denmark win it would be a big upset.

On my screen you have an avatar photo of the Joker in the Arkham games. Horatio has an anime avatar? Maybe you just like the photo and have never played Arkham.

Porque

If anyone will get upset it will be Spain in typical second round implosion.

WC14 - out in group
EU16 - R16 Italian flop after topping group
WC18 - R16 Russia pen exit
EU20 - Semi finals. Pen exit.
WC22 - R16 Morocco pen exit.

It's in their DNA to look good in group, then miss a shit ton of chances and then go out on pens :lol:

delancey

We will see what happens then mate. I would like to see a Spain-Germany QF, think it will be some game. Like you say if Denmark win it would be a big upset.

On my screen you have an avatar photo of the Joker in the Arkham games. Horatio has an anime avatar? Maybe you just like the photo and have never played Arkham.
For sure. Would be a lot of fun should Denmark win.

Ah - now I follow you. Sure, it’s a cool image! Thanks mate!

Temptation

Maradona37

Still not sure on the Swiss prediction. Thinking about changing it to Italy but will be kicking myself if the Swiss do indeed progress.

Maybe stick with my first hunch/instinct.

Home of Barca Fans