Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Horatio

You're welcome
Actually more I think about it, croatia might be favs lol. They have a solid lineup no? Don’t know all players.

Hope pedri and yamal kill it of course.

Temptation

Spain vs Croatia will be a cracking game

GQHwnQOXMAAGGCo

GQHyMJrXoAAyKdp
This Spain side is overrated even on paper:

Simon: Shite GK
Carvajal: Washed up
The CBs: Bang average squad players
Cucu: Flop
Fabian: Decent
Pedri: Zero stamina
Williams: No end product but exciting
Morata: Morata

Rodri is one of the best players in the world and easily the best DM on the planet. Yamal is one of the best young prospects around.

Why isn't Merino starting? He definitely should.

For all the hype, this is just a decent team. Only a great manager can win the Euros with this team.

Horatio

You're welcome

Carvajal: Waahed up
Ngl, what I was thinking. Spain has some gems but people forget if you start running by every position some are really lacking starting with keeper.

As said, can see Joselu pull some goals out of nothing

yamal will also create here and there but who will be on receiving end of pass?

Last edited:

Temptation

He's back! Euro MVP loading.

Same vibes as four years ago when people shat on Spain, but they became the best performing team of the tournament.
Back? Based on what? 2021 Pedri was levels above current Pedri. In every way possible.

Spain had a better overall squad with more experience and more winners too.

Temptation

Croatia have the grit, experience and that strong Balkan mentality to grind out results.

Balkans are tough as nails. They got that Novak Djokovic mentality.

Porque

Carvajal: Washed up

Rodri is one of the best players in the world and easily the best DM on the planet. Yamal is one of the best young prospects around.

Why isn't Merino starting? He definitely should.

For all the hype, this is just a decent team. Only a great manager can win the Euros with this team.

Simon definitely sucks and has a clanger in him. I would trust Casillas while receiving CPR to save a a ball over him.

Grimaldo should be in at LB given his season. And ideally one or both of the Sociedad boys in midfield. If you playing a double pivot without Zubimendi then it is kind of wasted.

Windhook

Balkans are tough as nails. They got that Novak Djokovic mentality.
It's not Balkans, but the Croatian football programme.

Serbia are mediocre, Bulgaria are terrible.

I disagree with BBZ. This Spain squad is similar quality of the Euro 2020 and Nations League final one, both of whom defeated Croatia. Definitely not horrible and I'm not saying all this because Pedri and Lamine are playing.

Horatio

You're welcome
i forgot about grimaldo. But we likely wont see a performance anywhere close to how he did for well-oiled leverkusen

soul24rage

This Spain team is a lot better than the Spain team in Euro 2021. This was the team Spain lined up vs Croatia a few years ago

800px-CRO-ESP_2021-06-28.svg.png

BBZ8800

Eh, hardly the best Spain team ever, but better than this Croatia by the looks of it. Let's revisit it in 3 hours.

Also just two Barca players, mate.

No Real's players.
Barca players have been abysmal against continental opponents in the last few years.

These other players, I have no idea who are they.

On the other hand, you have:
Modric, who won more CLs than the whole Spanish team.
Kovacic, won CLs for 3 teams.
Gvardiol from Man. City.
Stanisic from Bayern, on loan to Leverkusen with whom he played in EL final and won the first Bundesliga ever.

On top of all, majority of Croatian players were a part of the team who were 2nd in 2018 and 3rd in 2022.

Spanish playes are like Frenkie De Jong.
Played in several Titanic-eaque events for clubs and country in the last couple of years.

Home of Barca Fans