Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Temptation

@soul24rage @Temptation why the life of this man is so hard😭😭😭

View attachment 10497
He has always had it tough. Since his childhood. In his career, it was always him against the system, media and the establishment. Nothing was ever handed to him on a plate. Like CR7 once very emotionally said:

PS: In before someone tries to convince me that Venezuela and Ecuador are stronger than France or Belgium.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He has always had it tough. Since his childhood. In his career, it was always him against the system, media and the establishment. Nothing was ever handed to him on a plate. Like CR7 once very emotionally said:

PS: In before someone tries to convince me that Venezuela and Ecuador are stronger than France or Belgium.

😭😭😭

soul24rage

Dude i dont say the teams are weak at Copa but you have to admit its criminal that you only have to play against Ecuador and Venezuela to reach the final 🥸
It's the luck of the draw. It's kinda the same situation with England "only" having to face Slovakia and Switzerland.

Plus Argentina and Venezuela are not even guaranteed to make the semi-final so I don't know why they are brought up.

Andresito

Staff member
Dude i dont say the teams are weak at Copa but you have to admit its criminal that you only have to play against Ecuador and Venezuela to reach the final 🥸
It's the same for all teams participating. It's unfair to whom? Ronaldo fanboys when comparing dicks?

Mane got tons of hype after he won AFCON, Messi when he won Copa. I don't think I've seen anyone crying over how easy Argentina's schedule is other than those who can't stand Messi winning stuff.

Home of Barca Fans