Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FC B

Not at all. I want every NT to play with as many native players as possible. Thus I don't want to see an european national team with only two or three caucasian starters as I wouldn't like to see an African national team filled up with caucasian players.

Andresito

Staff member
Not at all. I want every NT to play with as many native players as possible. Thus I don't want to see an european national team with only two or three caucasian starters as I wouldn't like to see an African national team filled up with caucasian players.
Most of those players are born and raised in France. They've also received their basic football education in France. What team should they play for? It's not like France are importing talented kids just for the sake of playing football. They're French.

soul24rage

Didn’t see it mentioned before but did Italy have any black players? lol
Old but gold. Still only 33

16775349036098.jpg

FC B

Most of those players are born and raised in France. They've also received their basic football education in France. What team should they play for? It's not like France are importing talented kids just for the sake of playing football. They're French.
Their genes aren't at all european/caucasian, they are black. This is a unfair genetical advantage for France. Others have black or mixed skin coulour players too but not almost their entire starting lineup.

Home of Barca Fans