Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingLeo10

No troll

But in all honesty Messi wasn’t the best player that World Cup, and a lot of Barca fans at the time thought the award was a consolation prize and it should have gone to James Rodriguez
You need to stop that hunger strike and get some macros back in the system, ya hallucinating bonobo :lol:

Messi had close to Maradona 86 amount of dribbles and chances created that WC…although his Maradona 86 moment in terms of difference making came in 2022

Messigician

You need to stop that hunger strike and get some macros back in the system, ya hallucinating bonobo :lol:

Messi had close to Maradona 86 amount of dribbles and chances created that WC…although his Maradona 86 moment in terms of difference making came in 2022
How many goals and assists in the knockout stages?

No troll just curious because I recall it being fairly unimpressive at the time

Temptation

This cuck still crying about Copa like the GOAT hasn’t dominated 2 World Cups (2 Golden Balls) and won one with a 10 G+A campaign :lol:
Serious question

Now that Messi has won the WC, why don't you admit that Euro is better overall than Copa?

How will it affect Messi's legacy? He has already won the ultimate trophy, WC. I thought Messi winning the WC would allow you to be honest on this front.

KingLeo10

How many goals and assists in the knockout stages?

No troll just curious because I recall it being fairly unimpressive at the time
the only thing you’re curious about with posts like these is whether the troll trio are into a foursome

Calma , Bucktooth Billy will foam over your posts and let you in :lol:

Home of Barca Fans