Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loki

What if you lose?
SsczIm1.jpeg

Maradona37

Netherlands don't have the attacking talents (on paper, Simons is quite good) that England or Portugal do, so hopefully Romania will open up a bit more than Slovenia did, and not be pegged back like Slovakia were after they scored. I was very impressed with how Slovenia defended though, so maybe Romania will take a page out of that book. I feel like Romania have a little more to hurt teams going forward than Slovenia do though, especially with the guile of Stanciu. The worst thing for the game could be Romania scoring early and then deciding to defend the lead. That's always risky business, trying to defend for about 70 minutes.

Austria-Turkey I now feel a bit less confident for Austria. I did predict 3-1 to them after the fixture was confirmed, but now not so sure with the great Turkish support. On the other hand, Turkey have been quite poor in this tournament. Austria's energy and pressing could be kryptonite for the Turkish midfield and defence.

Last edited:

Maradona37

They joke but a lot of far-right types would love a squad of all white players/indigenous French, even if it means a France far less likely to win this tournament.

Home of Barca Fans