Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soul24rage

Kinda unfair as he scored a brace vs a very strong Uruguay and scored in a right 2-1 loss to Brazil
Colombia faced a Uruguay side that had Suarez banned and vs Brazil that Neymar had a serious injury to.

If Colombia managed to beat Brazil, then James would have been the favorite to win the Golden Ball.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You are deranged. The humiliation yesterday was your lad missing 5 chances and bottling a pen v Slovenia :lol:

And then crying his guts out like you’ve been since Dec 18, 2022 :lol:

I see you still didnt recover from yesterday.... im a humble guy like humblenaldo and will have mercy with you but next time i wont be so nice so be careful :pique:

Temptation

No troll

But in all honesty Messi wasn’t the best player that World Cup, and a lot of Barca fans at the time thought the award was a consolation prize and it should have gone to James Rodriguez
James was definitely the best player in that WC. Easily. Robben and Messi after that.

You don't give the WC Golden Ball to a player who's been knocked out in the QF lol.

Semi's at the very least.
He plays for Columbia not Argentina. Not his fault. Messi was nonexistent in the knockout stages in 2014 anyways, so where exactly is this coming from?

It's just a consolation award to a big name.

soul24rage

James was definitely the best player in that WC. Easily. Robben and Messi after that.

He plays for Columbia not Argentina. Not his fault. Messi was nonexistent in the knockout stages in 2014 anyways, so where exactly is this coming from?

It's just a consolation award to a big name.
This is why stats are deceiving and you need to watch the actual game. Messi was underwhelming for his standards only vs Netherlands as they were very defensive for most of the game.

soul24rage

James was just better though. Clearly was the best player in that WC.
You don't give the WC Golden Ball for someone who was knocked out in the QF. That's just the way it is.

Morocco reached the Semi's the last WC. Uruguay in 2010 and Diego Forlan got the WC Golden Ball (although think Xavi should have won it, but I have no problem with Forlan getting the award)

Home of Barca Fans