Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnN

I see you still didnt recover from yesterday.... im a humble guy like humblenaldo and will have mercy with you but next time i wont be so nice so be careful :pique:
If Messi had a dissasterclass performance like your idol did against Slovenia you would have made 100 post per hour about how the team carries etc etc..
Slovenia were not a worthy team to advance and the best team won. but don't try to claim any wins from a performance like that. its shameful.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

James was just better though. Clearly was the best player in that WC.
You don't give the WC Golden Ball for someone who was knocked out in the QF. That's just the way it is.

Morocco reached the Semi's the last WC. Uruguay in 2010 and Diego Forlan got the WC Golden Ball (although think Xavi should have won it, but I have no problem with Forlan getting the award)

Im smelling an upcoming escalation so lets end this here, for Tempt it's James, for Soul it's Messi, for me it's Robben. The end.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If Messi had a dissasterclass performance like your idol did against Slovenia you would have made 100 post per hour about how the team carries etc etc..
Slovenia were not a worthy team to advance and the best team won. but don't try to claim any wins from a performance like that. its shameful.

sometimes John dude it's not about having the best performance but doing a come back from an impossible situation, something only a few guys in the history of football can....
🐐

Fati_Future_BallonDor

what comeback? crying like a girl while still 15 minutes to play? that's some leadership qualities right there.

dude chill i said in cr thread yesterday that he was bad but should i cry now after the emotional&dramatic win because Ronaldo had a crap match?? Its over, now we focus on France.... damn Messi fans are crazy :quemiras:

soul24rage

1 thing that we can all agree on is that Martinez should be fired immediately for not playing Joao Neves yesterday. An absolute disgrace.

#martinezout

Messigician

the only thing you’re curious about with posts like these is whether the troll trio are into a foursome

Calma , Bucktooth Billy will foam over your posts and let you in :lol:
Bro If you have the stats happy to be proven wrong

Just my honest recollection of his 2014 campaign

I recall him being very average in the knockout stages and finals

Home of Barca Fans