Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Givenchy

England have created a bad name for themselves as losers. But does anybody understand why that is. Premier league is considered the best league in the world. Their players are plenty good, or at least equally good with most other contenders. What is missing? Or is it bad luck?
England have changed. We used to have a bottlers mentality; penalty shootouts were a meme for example but now I'd say we have the best penalty takers in international football currently.

Also used to be the 'gentleman' team, always trying to play fair and ending up with nothing to show for it but now we have players who can shithouse, play dirty and dive, dislikeable players etc.

Always had good players but the mentality was the problem. for all his shitshows, Southgate has improved and achieved a unity in the squad but he's reached the end of what he can achieve as a manager imo.

Maradona37

Anyway, thoughts for tonight?

I was leading my mini league in uefa.com - but as the tournament progresses there are bigger gambles. This round the booster is four times, and one of my rivals scored 40 points using his booster last night and overtook me.

I will be using this booster tonight so it's important I get a correct result or correct first team to score/first scorer.

I am thinking either 1-1 or 2-1 England. With Netherlands/Cody Gakpo first goal. Thoughts? I can't decide between 1-1 and pens or 2-1 England. Or even 2-1 NED.

Givenchy

Anyway, thoughts for tonight?

I was leading my mini league in uefa.com - but as the tournament progresses there are bigger gambles. This round the booster is four times, and one of my rivals scored 40 points using his booster last night and overtook me.

I will be using this booster tonight so it's important I get a correct result or correct first team to score/first scorer.

I am thinking either 1-1 or 2-1 England. With Netherlands/Cody Gakpo first goal. Thoughts? I can't decide between 1-1 and pens or 2-1 England. Or even 2-1 NED.
Netherlands win imo, I'd go 2-1 Netherlands but I'm usually wrong so :lol:

Shaw once again isn't playing so no LB basically which is a big weakness as we've seen.

Maradona37

Netherlands win imo, I'd go 2-1 Netherlands but I'm usually wrong so :lol:

Shaw once again isn't playing so no LB basically which is a big weakness as we've seen.
Yeah true I don't buy Saka at RWB either. I know he scored last game but that's not his position.

I have locked 1-1 on Superbru now anyway. I can still change on uefa.com but unsure. By far the most popular pick is 1-1 so I might just play safe and stick with that.

I am definitely confident Netherlands might score first though, English team has started slow in most games - I just feel England will come back into it.

Home of Barca Fans