Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maradona37

Spain simply play far better football and their movement, little give and goes and passes around the box were too much for England. England played like a lower league team in the FA Cup away to a PL team. Pathetic.

So much for their on paper 'superstars'.

Hyped up merchants. In saying that, I did worry when Palmer came on as he's one of the few I think actually can fulfil some of the hype.

Jenks

Well done to Spain, they managed the game much better.

I do think they are somewhat fortunate that Southgate is so cautious though, as in the limited moments that England actually went for it, it always seemed like a goal would come.

I hope this is the end of Southgate, I don't want to hear his mates in the media going to bat for him. He has had a commendable run (semi, final, quarters, final), but it's clear that that next step will take someone with a different approach.

Maradona37

Well done to Spain, they managed the game much better.

I do think they are somewhat fortunate that Southgate is so cautious though, as in the limited moments that England actually went for it, it always seemed like a goal would come.

I hope this is the end of Southgate, I don't want to hear his mates in the media going to bat for him. He has had a commendable run (semi, final, quarters, final), but it's clear that that next step will take someone with a different approach.
I agree mate. Southgate's negativity played into their hands. I am slagging them above but Southgate doesn't help. If he'd have started with Watkins it might have been different.

jamrock

I'm happy Marc got the assist, had a great tournament, very good game, but him pressing high,pull the Spanish defense out of position for the actions that led to palmers goal, he made up for it with the assist.

Morten

Spain played the best football in the tournament, and the final as well, so we'll deserved.

Germany a close 2nd, they met too early.

Givenchy

Feel dirty being against my own country for this tournament but the war on terror was won.

It's disgraceful how Watkins can score a winner last game yet this manager still persists in wasting 60+mins with Kane up front. Southgate did good in uniting the team but he is incapable of making decisions.

Home of Barca Fans