Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

companyofcules

I dissagre, Slovakia was way better. England played the football that their lack of ball control allow them. You can risk more for sure, but risking would not bring you trophies especially against Morata, Yamal, Nico. In my opinion Slovakia should have played semifinals, they were so strong and good with the ball. Spain, Germany, Slovakia and in some games Turkey were the best teams.

Rory

Feel dirty being against my own country for this tournament but the war on terror was won.

It's disgraceful how Watkins can score a winner last game yet this manager still persists in wasting 60+mins with Kane up front. Southgate did good in uniting the team but he is incapable of making decisions.
Next World Cup/Euros could be our Ronaldo and WC 2022/euros 2024 moment with Kane. Time to get rid

Givenchy

Next World Cup/Euros could be our Ronaldo and WC 2022/euros 2024 moment with Kane. Time to get rid
I think Kane will sit if he's told to but Southgate doesn't want to hurt the players feelings. Like I said, he did a great job uniting the team but he isn't ruthless enough or decisive enough.

Givenchy

Rio Ferdinand still doesn't get it.

PLAYING WELL IN THE PL AT SEPARATE CLUBS WITH FOREIGNERS NEXT TO YOU DOESN'T MEAN YOU'LL ALL PLAY WELL AS A TEAM WHEN YOU ALL GET TOGETHER.

He should know as the same was true of him. he's such an awful pundit.
All of them are retarded. Ironically the only one talking sense these days is Roy Keane :lol:

companyofcules

Rio Ferdinand still doesn't get it.

PLAYING WELL IN THE PL AT SEPARATE CLUBS WITH FOREIGNERS NEXT TO YOU DOESN'T MEAN YOU'LL ALL PLAY WELL AS A TEAM WHEN YOU ALL GET TOGETHER.

He should know as the same was true of him. he's such an awful pundit.
They lack real competition, send them to La Liga and they will spit blood running like headless chickens for nothing. Only City has the quality and not so much in the last season too. They need a revamp of their academies.

Maradona37

They lack real competition, send them to La Liga and they will spit blood running like headless chickens for nothing. Only City has the quality and not so much in the last season too. They need a revamp of their academies.
Exactly

Also, what did I say about Rice? He struggled big time tonight. He has the PL and ' big club' hype behind him, but Ruiz destroyed him and is clearly superior.

Arsenal fans are well know for overrating their footballers.

Home of Barca Fans