Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamrock

Rio Ferdinand still doesn't get it.

PLAYING WELL IN THE PL AT SEPARATE CLUBS WITH FOREIGNERS NEXT TO YOU DOESN'T MEAN YOU'LL ALL PLAY WELL AS A TEAM WHEN YOU ALL GET TOGETHER.

He should know as the same was true of him. he's such an awful pundit.
Yep the pundits need to ask themselves how many times has a English man, been the main man in any of those EPL teams or a big champions league win.

Rory

I think Kane will sit if he's told to but Southgate doesn't want to hurt the players feelings. Like I said, he did a great job uniting the team but he isn't ruthless enough or decisive enough.
Yeah he did a good job of that, but feel like that’s a background guy sort of job. Clear he’s been in over his head since the Italy loss. Just praying we get rid now.

Maradona37

Yep the pundits need to ask themselves how many times has a English man, been the main man in any of those EPL teams or a big champions league win.
Exactly.

But it's Wio Ferdinand. He's a moron who thinks Ronaldo is better than Messi and gets most of his predictions wrong. Fucking stealing a living that adulterous cunt.

jamrock

Legitimate question:

Can we move Spain into the tier of France now, in terms of footballing heritage?

France:

2 WC, 2 Euros

Spain:

1 WC, 4 Euros

I'd still have France ahead of them because of 4 WC finals but I think they belong in the same ballpark now?
100% that should be.

Brazilian Argentina Italy Germany
Spain France
Uruguay

ajnotkeith

The reason England lose is they're too wedded to the idea they have to play a dull and defensive way and are unwilling to change their footballing culture.

Their squad is more than capable of playing attacking and dominant football yet they continue to choose boring managers who grind out results.

I don't think Spain's team is better or even close to being better and they totally outclassed them today simply because they play their style of football and happily took control of the game when England allowed it. The difference is tactical and generally cultural.

Whenever anyone criticises this, people say 'England has never been good' and so and so.

Home of Barca Fans