Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fati_Future_BallonDor

On Wednesday last week Oranje fans were absolutely incredible, i didnt expect so many of them on a no-weekend- day in Germany. Dortmund was completely orange.

Top3 fanbase in this EURO in Dortmund were:

1. Turkey (against Portugal)

2. Netherlands (against England)

3. Albania (against Italy)

Birdy

Who do you think England should go for?

Pitter patter Potter, or a Spanish EPL coach?

IF a monster coach like Klopp is NOT available (if he is, he should be no1),
then:
Tuchel is intererested, Eddie Howe is interested
Just two of the top of my head that could have strolled to that Euro trophy with this squad

I know it will be unpopular: but it's obvious to anyone knowing a little ball that Potter could easily outdo Southgate's achievements. There many more that could outdo mighty TerrorGate

Birdy

It does but I think he would take over Germany first before taking over England..

Germany has already a top coach in Nagelsman until WC '26.
If Nagelsmann wants to walk after (in search for club coaching), Klopp could be the perfect successor

jamrock

Potter would play better football, but he wouldn't get to two euros finals and a WC SF, he would play too open and try to out technical teams with players that are simply naturally more technically gifted than English players.

England need to find an identity and stick to it, which should be strong counter pressing and counter acting football, basically Liverpool when they had a midfield of Henderson and I think Milner.

The midfield is just there to do the fundamentals, wing backs and Wingers do the damage.

Porque

It's gonna be Roberto Martinez with the added stipulation that the two Harry's (Kane and Maguire) have to play 90 minutes every game.

Siiiuuuu

Home of Barca Fans