Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Temptation

I love Mou but Ronaldo and Mou together atm would be the death for Portugal :nverous:
It won't. Both desperately want a WC for Portugal and will not have any issues whatsoever. They'll sort out their differences. Both have spoken positively about each other in interviews. Individually, CR7's peak was under Mourinho.

You can't possibly get more of a winning mentality than a Mou CR7 combination. Mourinho is tactically levels above every International manager and his style is perfect for International competitions.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It won't. Both desperately want a WC for Portugal and will not have any issues whatsoever. They'll sort out their differences. Both have spoken positively about each other in interviews. Individually, CR7's peak was under Mourinho.

You can't possibly get more of a winning mentality than a Mou CR7 combination. Mourinho is tactically levels above every International manager and his style is perfect for International competitions.

5 days ago Mou said Leo is the best in this generation, he was clearly drunk but still....

I have a bad feeling, Ronaldo wants to play every game and you need to be courteous with Ronaldo if you explain him he cant start every game, a Martinez or Santos are way better fot that job even though they are not on the coaching level like Mou....

Mou's time will come after Ronaldo has gone

Temptation

5 days ago Mou said Leo is the best in this generation, he was clearly drunk but still....

I have a bad feeling, Ronaldo wants to play every game and you need to be courteous with Ronaldo if you explain him he cant start every game, a Martinez or Santos are way better fot that job even though they are not on the coaching level like Mou....

Mou's time will come after Ronaldo has gone
Name Portugal's strongest starting lineup. What's the formation?

Rory

Portugal should piss this group. Czech Republic, Georgia and Turkey basically all warm up matches for the knockouts. Wonder if that'll be a positive for them or not. First serious game so far into the tournament could backfire.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Portugal should piss this group. Czech Republic, Georgia and Turkey basically all warm up matches for the knockouts. Wonder if that'll be a positive for them or not. First serious game so far into the tournament could backfire.

on the other hand it wasnt benefical to play againt Germany and France in group (2021)....the middle is probably the best to prepare for the knockout rounds but i will rather take this way than the 2021 route :whip:

soul24rage

Yes, the pragmatic approach works wonders in International Football.

Argentina were pretty pragmatic in the WC. Hardly free flowing champagne Football(except the first half in the WC final). A very gritty, solid, cohesive and energetic unit greater than the sum of its parts relying on Messi for the magic decisive touches in the final third and Di Maria coming up clutch when needed.

The last time someone won something big with a beautiful style of play was Italy in Euros 2021. But even Mancini is a pretty pragmatic and adaptable manager although his Football is good on the eye unlike the others mentioned above.
lol calling Argentina pretty pragmatic in the WC and then calling Italy 2021 beautiful style of football.

Terrible terrible take. I highly suggest you re-watch all the games again.

Temptation

lol calling Argentina pretty pragmatic in the WC and then calling Italy 2021 beautiful style of football.

Terrible terrible take. I highly suggest you re-watch all the games again.
Italy's style of play was definitely easier on the eye. Already watched every game. Maybe you need to take your Argentina hat off for a second and re-evaluate stuff.

Argentina were pragmatic in the WC.

Home of Barca Fans