Europa League

behindbrowneyes

Napoli are competing for the Serie A title, so I don't see a chance against them currently. Game will be played in few months and some things can change until then. I don't expect us to improve a lot, but at least Ansu should be back and maybe we'll get an additional signing.

Ansu, Pedri and a potential Torres-signing should improve the team quite a bit, given how toothless Barca was in front of the goal.

Birdy

Napoli? They are doing well in Serie A, i guess, and they barely beat Leicester who were in terrible form.

Its not that bad.

YOu kidding me Morten?

They were the strongest opponent BY FAR out of the possible ones.
Even Lazio many levels below

And that happens at the same day that there was a huge integrity violation in the CL draw
Accident?

Morten

YOu kidding me Morten?

They were the strongest opponent BY FAR out of the possible ones.
Even Lazio many levels below

And that happens at the same day that there was a huge integrity violation in the CL draw
Accident?

No? Whats so special about them? They are doing well in Serie A, but so is Inter and Milan, neither are anything special.

Leicester has been terrible all season, and Napoli barely beat them last week, so they are hardly amazing.

Birdy

No? Whats so special about them? They are doing well in Serie A, but so is Inter and Milan, neither are anything special.

Leicester has been terrible all season, and Napoli barely beat them last week, so they are hardly amazing.

Leicester still a good team
And who said that this Barca will have had an easy time vs Inter or Milan?
It would have been as difficult

When you could be drawn against Braga or Rangers or Olympiacos or even Dynamo, and you eventually get the strongest possible oppponent,
that's something...

gregorrin10

Fuck's sake :lol: It just had to be them. First in the CL group stages we get the toughest opponent possible (Bayern, who are always dominant in the first half of the season, even getting Liverpool or City wouldn't be worse, so it was clear we can only hope for 2nd place, we were only one fuck up away against either of the other teams from ending up eliminated, and then it happened in Lisbon). And now we get Napoli, toughest possible opponent BY FAR. Imagine this scenario, which is now entirely possible: Manolas knocking us out again :lol::lol::lol:

You gotta appreciate the irony, it would truly come full circle, since it all began that night in Rome in 2018, when he knocked us out. It started the domino falling, the start of all of these European humiliations which followed and shaped the loser mentality of our seniors in big matches, especially in European competitions. You gotta laugh at all this, cause honestly the only other option is to cry.

Porque

Honestly, if we buy the right players in January, I could see us beating them

Xavi's wishlist

PEDRO-ROMA-3.jpg

vissel-kobe-v-shanghai-sipg-afc-champions-league-round-of-16.jpg

15534471401763.jpg

1605192449_627887_1605199770_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

60e5ea471f875.jpeg

3d9fe18e-f25c-4b4c-b09f-9c31df945f83_source-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

Attachments

• 15534471401763.jpg
    15534471401763.jpg