Europa League

fergus90

You forgot to add some muscles to our midfield on a pivot position.
At least a slight physical improvement over Busi:
tumblr_nbmbdkE1eU1qddn46o1_1280.jpg

Is that Goreztka?

JerseyAddict

Well... Tbf last 3 games I watched them their DF is on Barca level... And mental state also.

The problem is their attack...

But I don't see them as a favorite.
People here are shaking from everyone.

Birdy

Well... Tbf last 3 games I watched them their DF is on Barca level... And mental state also.

The problem is their attack...

But I don't see them as a favorite.
People here are shaking from everyone.

They are very well drilled. If you watch Serie A the best teams are Inter Napoli Milan Atalanta.
Still an Italian team of course, but they dominated Leicester 4 days ago

Nothing like all other possible opponents

JamDav1982

They are very well drilled. If you watch Serie A the best teams are Inter Napoli Milan Atalanta.
Still an Italian team of course, but they dominated Leicester 4 days ago

Nothing like all other possible opponents

Napoli didnt 'dominate' Leicester at all last week.

Leicester were had more of ball and created more chances despite the score line.

FC B

I'm happy with the draw, this isn't the competition to go for and also it's impossible to win it with the current squad, play, budget we have but most importantly we'll be in the position to focus exclusively on getting top 4 in La Liga which ofc is by far the most important goal for this season.

Birdy

Napoli didnt 'dominate' Leicester at all last week.

Leicester were had more of ball and created more chances despite the score line.

Not at all.
Napoli got 2 early goals, and then they sat back and let Leicester play, but Leicester could not threaten enough.
When Leicester found 2 goals from not big chances, Napoli took the lead again, and then sat back again.

Basically Napoli controlled the flow of that game

SmilerBam

Expectations are going lower and lower. Soon we are happy to stay in LaLiga and financially not bankrupt during the next 6 months. :koeman:

Look at our team. We really are not better than the likes of Villareal or Sociedad. This is not poor form. This is our real quality. I didn't wanted to be right when i said at the beginning of the season that will will fight for top four, but seems i was optimistic then when i said that. It ll be hard for us to reach even the Europa League places with this level of play.

Home of Barca Fans