Europa League

iniestaGOAT

No matter West Ham or Sevilla, it's clear that Barca, Atalanta, Leipzig and WH/Sevilla are gonna be the favourites for the trophy, will be interesting to see if any of them meet each other in the quarters. Very excited to see us make it back to the quarterfinals of a European competition and be in that draw, where the whole road to the final is gonna be revealed tomorrow, and that we're one of the, if not the biggest favourites to also win it. Even if it's Europa League, it's just nice to be here and to have Barca still playing in a European competition in April/May.

Atlanta and Leipzig have no chance. Its Barca/ sevilla/ west ham

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't think a manager have had a bigger fall from grace than Jose Mourinho.

Roma currently down on aggregate vs. Vitesse. Never mind, actually level. Point still stands though.

Last edited:

Temptation

West Ham is no match for barcelona, they wont have the ball it will be antonio up top by himself trying his shitty skills whenever they attack

Antonio will physically annihilate the Barca defenders.

West Ham's immense physicality from set pieces will be a challenge too.

I think West Ham are a very tricky opponent in a one off game even if they're inferior to your team.

FinBarcelonafan

Antonio will physically annihilate the Barca defenders.

West Ham's immense physicality from set pieces will be a challenge too.

I think West Ham are a very tricky opponent in a one off game even if they're inferior to your team.

Exactly. I'd say there's good chance we lose against them.

gregorrin10

No matter West Ham or Sevilla (hopefully West Ham, as it would be more exciting for me to see us play against foreign teams, as we'll be playing Sevilla and Betis in the league anyway) it's clear that Barca, Atalanta, Leipzig and WH/Sevilla are gonna be the favourites for the trophy, will be interesting to see if any of them meet each other in the quarters.

Very excited to see us make it back to the quarterfinals of a European competition and be in that draw, where the whole road to the final is gonna be revealed tomorrow, and that we're also one of the, if not the biggest favourites to win the whole thing. Even if it's Europa League, it's just nice to be here and to have Barca still playing in a European competition in April/May. It's so boring, when your club's European season ends in early March, it's like the whole rest of the season is just 'meh'.

And winning it actually brings a LOT, firstly playing the European Super Cup against the CL winner, which would be a really good early test of our young team early into next season and a fantastic match to see, and secondly, not only returning to the CL, but also being in pot 1 in the group stages, which would be a big deal to get an easier group next season.

Home of Barca Fans