Europa League

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You should. Your Barcelona ffs.

But the point is your weaknesses play straight into the hands of West Ham's strengths.

Araujo would have to start in such games.

But yes. Having a height disadvantage could make a potential tie vs. them not so pleasant if they spam crosses. Especially when we have a GK soft as a cupcake on aerial balls/high balls.

malvolio

PL tax. But Rice is deservingly a 70 mil player. And he walks into Barca's starting lineup as the starting DM.

Oh and Busquets is finished.

I'd wager you wouldn't have made the final at last Euros if your lot would have faced Spain.

Rice is a good player, but doesn't impress me much. Like all other English midfielders I guess.

Temptation

I'd wager you wouldn't have made the final at last Euros if your lot would have faced Spain.

Rice is a good player, but doesn't impress me much. Like all other English midfielders I guess.

He's a well rounded DM. You won't be impressed at random viewings from time to time. He's not really a flashy Thiago type you fall in love with at first sight.

Ask anyone who has watched Rice a fair bit.

They'll tell you about it. He does the basics so well.

Unironically Rice would be great as the Barca DM. His game on the ball has improved so much.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think Rice is a good player and would be a very good signing for a team like Man Utd for example. In a position they actually need.

But for us I'd rather have someone like Tchouameni. Just better on the ball and more athletic.

malvolio

I think Rice is a good player and would be a very good signing for a team like Man Utd for example. In a position they actually need.

But for us I'd rather have someone like Tchouameni. Just better on the ball and more athletic.

Agree with this

gregorrin10

Are people seeing why Rice is so highly rated?

The guy is a youngster but his maturity is that of a veteran.

Proper leader and a solid midfielder

I think he'll be leaving to one of the PL's big boys very soon. I don't see him leaving the PL. Liverpool/City would be the biggest step up, but they still have Fabinho and Rodri, so probably not them. Tottenham aren't much of a step up, if any at all. I'd consider Chelsea to be the favourites actually, but then the whole fiasco came and they probably won't have the money to buy anyone, much less fork out 80M for Rice, which I imagine West Ham will be looking for. United are the team that need a new proper DM the most by far, and they have money to throw at him and West Ham. But Arsenal will probably be the ones playing CL football next season. Could very well come down to whoever of the two makes 4th place this season, gets Rice in the summer, if Chelsea don't sort out their liquidity issues.

Temptation

Antonio is such a nuisance to handle.😂😂

He has that unique combination of raw pace and brute strength like Adama Traore has.

This kinda players are ridiculously OP physically.

JamDav1982

Rice is one of best players to listen talk.

Good head on shoulders and not one of these young players with head in the clouds.

Proper grounded captain type material.

malvolio

Claimed he never would be world class and most over rated player in world who has got too big headed was it not?

Lol, you trippin. Most overrated player in the world? When did I say that?

Yeah, I criticised him after a game. Asking if maybe it went to his head.

You're fishing in vane here.

Temptation

I think he'll be leaving to one of the PL's big boys very soon. I don't see him leaving the PL. Liverpool/City would be the biggest step up, but they still have Fabinho and Rodri, so probably not them. Tottenham aren't much of a step up, if any at all. I'd consider Chelsea to be the favourites actually, but then the whole fiasco came and they probably won't have the money to buy anyone, much less fork out 80M for Rice, which I imagine West Ham will be looking for. United are the team that need a new proper DM the most by far, and they have money to throw at him and West Ham. But Arsenal will probably be the ones playing CL football next season. Could very well come down to whoever of the two makes 4th place this season, gets Rice in the summer, if Chelsea don't sort out their liquidity issues.

Fabinho is the best DM in the world.

We're lucky to have him.

No chance Liverpool go for Rice.

United and Chelsea are his options

JamDav1982

Lol, you trippin. Most overrated player in the world? When did I say that?

Yeah, I criticised him after a game. Asking if maybe it went to his head.

You're fishing in vane here.

Maybe not you... but sure there was a thread about most over rated player in world and you threw in Pedris name.

He was world class at Euros and has been recently for Barca. To get the tag fully needs to do it for longer and in bigger games.

Criticised him for his form this season as if he was full of himself and playing badly when he wasnt if I recall.

Will never be world class I am sure was the claim. Coming on and arguing with those praising him.

Home of Barca Fans