Europa League

JamDav1982

Rice better go to Arsenal. They have a young promising core which I think will compete in 2 years time.

He wont go there.

Massive family of Chelsea fan, hero is John Terry, came through Chelsea system.

That is where he wants to end up assuming club gets back to 'normal'.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pedri played LW, CAM, CM and even CDM in a game or two for Las Palmas and was balling as a 16 year old in Segunda. Was showing off a lot more flair too.

Anything but a system player.

gregorrin10

Fabinho is the best DM in the world.

We're lucky to have him.

No chance Liverpool go for Rice.

United and Chelsea are his options

Arsenal maybe too. Yes United need Rice much more and he'd get paid there much more too, but Arsenal will also be looking for a new starting CM/CDM this summer, a long term midfield partner to Partey. And Rice would pretty much fit that bill perfectly. If they can afford him, that's another story, since they will need to also spend big on an attacker this summer. But they have much bigger potential to return and to be a main stay in the CL with their young team in the years to come than a disjointed United, who don't even know the direction to go yet this summer after years of domestic and European disasters.

So Rice would actually be wise to choose Arsenal over United in my opinion, especially if they make top 4 over United this season, which I think they will.

Last edited:

Temptation

Pedri played LW, CAM, CM and even CDM in a game or two for Las Palmas and was balling as a 16 year old in Segunda. Was showing off a lot more flair too.

Anything but a system player.

Fair enough. Maybe I'm terribly wrong. It's my hot take.

Just rate FDJ and Gavi higher.

JamDav1982

Some atmosphere in West Ham game.

Two very evenly matched teams... wonder if Sevilla experience in these situations will see them through.

Temptation

Sevilla have the mental edge.

West Ham are Spurs esque bottlers who have no clue about how a trophy smells, feels or even looks like

Home of Barca Fans