Europa League

mesiesta

Quarter Final preferences (from the easiest to the hardest)

Braga
Eintract Frankfurt
Rangers
Atalanta
Lyon
Leipzig
West Ham

iniestaGOAT

Physical preparation has very little to do with tactical prowess, it is just a tool to facilitate a defensive style allowing you to regain the ball back sufficiently fast as a unit, and makes you look good even when you're not a maestro and don't really know where to look immediately upon regaining possession.
Current NBA has prime-time athletes with hyperbaric chambers sprouted out since 2010, but if you asked half the players that can run and gun thanks to how they take care of their bodies to run a successful triangle offense they wouldn't know where to start. Which is why Liverpool players did not need to be some smart cookies or on-ball magicians to make Europa League final.

Bundesliga has absolute hectares of space compared to other leagues. Bayern often presses their opponent less than Celta or Villarreal statistically.
Werner, along with being a big wimp, can't do shit because of how different he found it in England. Jović arguably same in La Liga whenever asked to play between 2-3 players at a given time. It is a norm that players developed in Bundesliga do not operate in tight spaces struggle outside that league. Or why lovely and ballsy technicians like Brahim Diaz or Fabian Ruiz do great at Milan and Napoli while a scrub like Andre Silva can't cut it at Sevilla but looks a world-beater for Eintracht.

It's pretty normal an Englishman will simp for German league and put it over like it's something amazing. It isn't.
Mind you nor is much of the Prem in terms of tactics. Why'd you think Southgate preferred to put Tripper at LB over Chilwell or Shaw often times :lol:

Premier league is shambles

iniestaGOAT

Seville is basically what Dortmund wish they could be.
Which speaks volumes about Germany.

That said they're clearly worse than even mid-tier sides in EPL. Them and Villarreal being able to hold on for 1-2 games on the trot vs a tougher opposition is within expectations. That doesn't mean anyone should be picking them to win by default these days.

And most EPL sides are wank mentally because dont have history of dominating Europe season after season so end up bottling at last minute more often.

In the end neutral fans are the losers here as not an ounce of watchable football from any such side on a consistent basis.

Athletico is what Dortmund wishes they could be, in terms I'd their rise as one of the best in the world

iniestaGOAT

Quarter Final preferences (from the easiest to the hardest)

Braga
Eintract Frankfurt
Rangers
Atalanta
Lyon
Leipzig
West Ham

We need west ham cause they are supposedly the best out of the lot, and it's better to play two games against them as more often than not better team comes out victorious.

In a one off finals anything can happen like chelsea beating city last year

Andresito

Staff member
So far we got the hardest possible draw (Napoli) and the easiest (Galatasaray). Safe to say we're better when facing a tougher side.

Top 3 teams in the competition are Barca, Leipzig and West Ham. We are huge favourites. Can't bottle this.

Messi983

Damn, feel really bad for Betis to concede that late goal. Sevilla as well although I've seen them as our toughest possible rival as EL is their competition so quite glad we won't need to face them.

It's our turn this year, they can win it again next year though. :)

Fati_Future_BallonDor

So far we got the hardest possible draw (Napoli) and the easiest (Galatasaray). Safe to say we're better when facing a tougher side.

Top 3 teams in the competition are Barca, Leipzig and West Ham. We are huge favourites. Can't bottle this.

Leipzig could become a problem, especially if it's only one match (final). Otherwise barca should win it easily.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Damn, feel really bad for Betis to concede that late goal. Sevilla as well although I've seen them as our toughest possible rival as EL is their competition so quite glad we won't need to face them.

It's our turn this year, they can win it again next year though. :)

Also lucky Unai Emery isnt in EL :boss:

El Gato

Villarato!
Love how all the duds are mentioned but the successful Bundesliga players transferred like Auba, KDB, Son, Havertz, etc aren't mentioned.

Havertz. A truly successful example :lol:
Auba wasnt raised in Buli. Son took years before was anywhere near the standard. KDB spent like a season over there. Just proving you don't even follow it much

Oh and you can keep insulting England and all things English all you want. I really don't care. I'm not even British. Won't even care to change the flag and shit.

Aye this makes total sense.
Not lying and seething at all :lol:

If I start insulting you, you'll cry like a pussy for me to be banned....I'm pretty damn good at that...��

No need to be so scared dude. I know you're trembling at the thought of anyone working out you're just the alt account of the guy who got banned days ago. Really fooling us over here dawg

��

Temptation

Ah excuses for every player. Just as I thought.

And Havertz, a youngster has already scored some of the biggest goaks for Chelsea. Ask any Chelsea whether it's a success or not so far.

Even Sancho imhas been one of United's best player of late

Says a lot about how much you know.

And seething? Not really. I don't need to make comments on another country because I don't care about shit like that. Won't even click on your profile to know your posting history. You're desperate. Everyone isn't

Keep consoling yourself 😂

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans