Europa League

El Gato

Villarato!
And Havertz, a youngster has already scored some of the biggest goaks for Chelsea. Ask any Chelsea whether it's a success or not so far.

He's a forward who can barely make it to 10 goals in a calendar year and has been benched for being soft. Even Chelsea fans complained he'd be another Morata. Settle down, jury still out as remains part of their scoring problem

Sancho has been garbage early on and finding groove under Rangnick even if still underwhelming considering BuLi form. Like said, players who know how to operate in tight spaces will eventually be fine just need to get used to glamour but not nearly as good as league makes them look

As usual another EPL blockhead who thinks they know things while only go by only famous players can name but barely watch.
Point was about tactics after claim of superior and advanced BuLi when they're not at all nearly as good as made out

And seething? Not really. I don't need to make comments on another country because I don't care about shit like that. Won't even click on your profile to know your posting history.

Aye not self reporting at all
Alik Barcaman - looks like Mateka escaped his cage again

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not an ideal draw, in my opinion. I saw the first leg of Frankfurt against Betis and that team is fast, versatile and quite hard to beat. They have that "on your face" type of approach, hard to describe it.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Very good draw for us. Playing the return leg at home in the semis, and playing as the home side in the final. Should be easy

Devils

We're gonna smash these schnitzel merchants lol.

Europa League cakewalk.

Can't wait to get that sweet Europa League Champion money.

Home of Barca Fans