FA Cup

Superfly

Banned
That pic of Mancini on the train is old. It was taken when Arsenal played some team months ago and he went to watch.

zanela

It must be hard to say no to Michael, but Alvaro should 've stayed at Getafe. He won't start over Bony, or Michu (when he's back), and the game time he does get, won't be ideal for his development. Every time I've seen him this season, he looks too eager to impress, thus making poor decisions- taking wild shot on goal when there are better options around, and generally lacks any kind of precision in front of goal.

ammarfcb

ze special one
i think the impact of a loss 3 days before playing barca, regardless of who's rested, is devastating. i wouldn't think pellegrinni is going to abandon the fa cup to that extent.

Kinlejus

I don't think it matters, Pellegrini will be 100% focused on CL and not play any players he doesn't want to play from his starting 11 against us.

What a joke...City will be playing at home, given the fact that it's going to be against Chelsea, who are, fair to say, one of the main threats to PL title, under no circumstance will Pellegrini risk his perfect home ground record and momentum shift to the opposing side. Against top teams, you simply don't rest your best players, mental boost coming from such games offset physical fatigue, however, the opposite is true.

Home of Barca Fans