FA Cup

Trickykid

I've only seen the second half. Has Chelsea been THIS bad all game? Even Mr Future Balon D'or Winner Hazard seems to have gone MIA.

EDIT: Oh, and smart play by Luiz at the goal, where he slows his run appealing for an offside, instead of continuing his sprint, which would've allowed him to intercept.

Last edited:

Jenks

iDFkdBdOBVqJo.gif

:lol:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Oh shit, I totally misread the date for the match and thought I had to wake up tomorrow morning for it LOL. I really don't care about the FA Cup this season, we need to get the league back tbh, our semi-regular FA Cup win can wait another season or two. Still would have been nice to do in City twice in 2 weeks!
don't remeber the last time cech was this bad
I'm not his biggest fan anymore. He's had some wonderful performances, and was key to our victory in the CL, but Courtois needs to be playing from next season onward.
Mou was stupid to play Mikel and Matic together, Chelsea can't carry the ball forward and find space for attacks.
Matic is fine, but Mikel doesn't cut it, he's only in I think because Terry is injured and Luiz had to play at CB. We still need more reinforcements. I really do see Mourinho offloading Luiz to you guys or something next season.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans