FA Cup

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
What a joke...City will be playing at home, given the fact that it's going to be against Chelsea, who are, fair to say, one of the main threats to PL title, under no circumstance will Pellegrini risk his perfect home ground record and momentum shift to the opposing side. Against top teams, you simply don't rest your best players, mental boost coming from such games offset physical fatigue, however, the opposite is true.

You think its a joke, I think otherwise. They want the CL, they've prepared for the CL - exhausting and risking injury on your top players for the FA Cup when they're facing us 3 days later sounds like a stupid move by Pellegrini, but hey, let's wait and see how it all plays out before we see who the joke is on :)

Edit: And Chelski are looking more and more like a threat for the Premiere League (beside that Lampard missed like 5 simple chances yesterday) - I would saved my players for the league and CL if I was Pellegrini.

Last edited:

Kinlejus

You think its a joke, I think otherwise. They want the CL, they've prepared for the CL - exhausting and risking injury on your top players for the FA Cup when they're facing us 3 days later sounds like a stupid move by Pellegrini, but hey, let's wait and see how it all plays out before we see who the joke is on :)

Edit: And Chelski are looking more and more like a threat for the Premiere League (beside that Lampard missed like 5 simple chances yesterday) - I would saved my players for the league and CL if I was Pellegrini.

Let's put it this way- Copa del rey 1/4, Barca(perfect home record going into this match) against Atletico Madrid(point away in Primera), at Camp Nou. Barca is going to face Arsenal in 3 days after Atletico.
You are Tata, do you rest any of your top players? Do fans expect from you to rest Messi, Busi, Xavi, Pique?

DB10

Wenger won't play a full team especially if the game's on a Sunday. Not with the Bayern game on Wednesday.

Bendtner will see them off. :cool:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fuck, Manchester City looking freaking dangerous with their counter-attacks. With our slow and attacking defence that can be what's going to kick us out.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Mou was stupid to play Mikel and Matic together, Chelsea can't carry the ball forward and find space for attacks.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Silva just can't do anything wrong today :worthy:. Hope he won't play like this against us.

Pepe Silvia

Hazard is such a beast.
Really? From the few minutes I've seen he's been alright.

That was a nice finish by Jovetic. Made up for that chip where he hit the crossbar off the Toure deflection.

Pretty dull game overall. One-sided. Chelsea have nothing going on in the middle of the park.

Home of Barca Fans