FA Cup

DrPepper

Typical Arsenal luck. The only top team in the BPL to actually give a shit about this competition but still needing extreme luck to win it, like last season.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Woo! That was a tense game, but a win is a win! Alexis with two goals :wub:

And for everyone talking about luck, did you see Reading's goal? :lol:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I hate Arsenal. Now they'll win the cup as I don't think Liverpool or Aston Villa will beat them in the final.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Today we showed no passion, no heart, no urgency, no tempo, no intelligence.

YET ANOTHER big game and Brendan Rodgers fails to deliver. I mean I can write and essay on how angry I am.

So many players missing in action. However Joe Allen wasn't one of them yet Rodgers takes him off and leaves Gerrard on.

For me its Rodgers out. Too many big games and too many failures.

In all my time of watching football I have never seen an Aston Villa team out play anyone like they did to us this afternoon and Brendan has to take the blame for that. How on earth we could not manage to match their passion, their intensity. I'm sorry Brendan but times up. You have to go.

XaviMessiGirl

I don't necessarily want to give up on Rodgers yet, but if we can lure Klopp or something that might be a better option. I doubt he would choose Liverpool with all the other clubs likely to come after him though.

StarLord

Nasty failure for Liverpool. They have been throwing their money away for a long time now. If they get a good scouting department, then they should be challenging. It's their transfer policy that has then undone. Balotelli? I mean, seriously???

Neymessi

Nasty failure for Liverpool. They have been throwing their money away for a long time now. If they get a good scouting department, then they should be challenging. It's their transfer policy that has then undone. Balotelli? I mean, seriously???

Balo wasn't that bad before he came to liverpool.

DrPepper

Missing their by far best striker for more than half of their season was pretty hard. Balotelli and Lambert are pretty much shit.

Another "easy" win for Arsenal in the final then. Probably after getting lucky in penalty shootout.

Home of Barca Fans