FA Cup

JamDav1982

Arsenal could be 3/4-0 up.

Battering them.

Villa being passed off the park, games like this realise how much Barca would destroy lower league EPL teams.

Galning

This is a disgrace for a final, how shit are Aston Villa? They look like a regional team playing a pre-season against the big boys. Midfielders who can't turn themselves out of pressure with acres of space around them, let alone make a pass forward.

Holy.fucking.shit.

Walk in the park for Arsenal.

BenRobbins

I thought Villa had played some nice football personally. Arsenal are just very, very good at beating the bottom half teams. The result was never in doubt.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I thought Villa had played some nice football personally. Arsenal are just very, very good at beating the bottom half teams. The result was never in doubt.

A couple of good moments, but they've yet to turn up. I mean...they're getting absolutely bulldozed.

Morten

This is a disgrace for a final, how shit are Aston Villa? They look like a regional team playing a pre-season against the big boys.Midfielders who can't turn themselves out of pressure with acres of space around them, let alone make a pass forward.

Holy.fucking.shit.

Walk in the park for Arsenal.

Wont be any different in copa del rey final, Barcelona is quite alot better than Arsenal but Athletic wont put up much of a fight either, so it will be pretty much the same as this.

Home of Barca Fans