FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

CatalinR10

socrates-mind-blown.gif

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Adama is a big reason why Deulofeu needs to come back ASAP or risk getting lost in the shuffle much like talents like Cuenca, Tello et al

Icarium

Lifestealer
Oscar Garcia just handed over his resignation. Bring him back pls :wub:

Yeah we should totally do that. He is so much better than Eusebio Sacristán Mena. But i think he will move to a bigger club. What if he becomes senior team coach instead of Lucho :pep:

F4THi

Banned
Oscar Garcia to manage a team in la liga ? would be great, a safe place to send our kids on loan to.
and would be better and better if he manage Barca B next season !!

khaled_a_d

Yeah we should totally do that. He is so much better than Eusebio Sacristán Mena. But i think he will move to a bigger club. What if he becomes senior team coach instead of Lucho :pep:

Oscar Garcia to manage a team in la liga ? would be great, a safe place to send our kids on loan to.
and would be better and better if he manage Barca B next season !!

He didn't succeed in 2nd division team in England ,why would Liga teams appoint him?
Barca B would be actually a good option for him if the board went for it,I mean Pep&Lucho started there and even Eusebio is probably going to Liga after actually doing a respectable job with the team this year .it would be appealing for him for sure
That said I think Jordi Vinyals is favorite for the position
T

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I've heard that Joan Campins is a highly rated youth rightback (Juvenil A and Barca B). Do you guys think he could back up Montoya next year if we give Montoya the starting berth?

F4THi

Banned
^
No way !!
he hasn't even been a Barca B player !!
he played only 15 minutes with the B team this season, as a LB XD > during to his injuries
i think it would be great for him to share the starting B team XI next season with Godswill or Patric, then you can decide if he
deserves to be in the 1st team or not. However, Montoya isn't gonna be our starting RB :\

ebieymjunior

^
No way !!
he hasn't even been a Barca B player !!
he played only 15 minutes with the B team this season, as a LB XD > during to his injuries
i think it would be great for him to share the starting B team XI next season with Godswill or Patric, then you can decide if he
deserves to be in the 1st team or not. However, Montoya isn't gonna be our starting RB :\

Is he still injured, and if so, when will he be recovered?

Montoya will be.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
What's the possibility of Kaptoum's promotion? I hear that he doesn't always get Vinyals's favor yet he's been a star in Uefa youth league games (and in whichever league games I've watched), played against Girona today, and reportedly was noticed by Tata himself early on. Considering how few true CM's we have in the B team (Samper is a pivot, Suarez AM/LW) his presence in the squad could help us and himself in development.

A talent of his caliber can be making quicker jumps through the ranks. I don't think I've seen anyone with a playing style as close to Xavi/Iniesta as him throughout our system (Thiago and Denis come close). Moves, turns, and passes with the same grace.

Home of Barca Fans