FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

F4THi

Banned
Juvenil A right back Godswill Ekpolo suffered a torn meniscus in his right knee. Date of surgery hasn't been announced [fcb] :not_i:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Juvenil A right back Godswill Ekpolo suffered a torn meniscus in his right knee. Date of surgery hasn't been announced [fcb] :not_i:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well there goes our Masia RB other than Montoya. Danilo/Aurier/De Scilgio welcome

F4THi

Banned
He had a chance to be the starter RB for the B team next season... and it's gone :(
now he is going to miss at least 3 months of the coming season :/ hope he doesn't be another Juste :(

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Godswill get to show what sort of potential he truly has in top class football when he plays regular football with the B squad next season...He's been a leader and been very professional in his performances to date but his talent will need to be realized if he has a future here...Segunda is when you begin to separate the men from the boys

F4THi

Banned
Ortola
Campins ... Bagnack ... Ie ... Grimaldo
Halilovic ... Samper ... Babunski
Adama ... Sandro ... Munir

^ my XI for the next season

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I hope we will see both of them in La Liga next year. Adama already had his goal for the first team and Munir is something special too.
Would be great to see these kids with the first squad from time to time.

Home of Barca Fans